No announcement yet.

I know many don't like broner but that was no robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    I watched the fight and thought Broner edged it. NSB is predictable though. You knew they would scream robbery because they hate Broner.
    Nobody hates Broner he just sucks that's all.😄

Comment

All of our ebony brethren on this site are crazy. If the whole world doesn't say "Broner won 10-0. He's too slick, too black" then they have to make threads to cry about it.

There's no way somebody could think Granados won because he was way more active. They must think Granados won because they're racist against blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        I watched the fight and thought Broner edged it. NSB is predictable though. You knew they would scream robbery because they hate Broner.
        PSSSH I was one of the ONLY broner supporters here. I had him beating everyone cause that was the potential I seen him him, but He lost tonight.

Comment

Didn't score it but did see Granados throw and connect with more punches while Broner was for the most part inactive but the ones connected appeared to be harder. Broner had a few decent rounds, mostly towards the end of the fight when Granados seemed to have slowed down a bit (tired).

Not a robbery but like Granados said, he had no chance in getting a decision against Broner ....

Comment

What ever happened to Maxi? Or is that Bigdramashow?

Comment

It was a close fight between two B level fighters. I thought granados won but I didn't really score it. It was close. Too much holding, pushing, and forearms from Broner. I just don't find boxers like that very entertaining.

Comment

It was a SPLIT DECISIONS of course it wasn't a robbery but I did have Granados winning by 2 Rounds

HE WORKED on the inside he didn't just hold on and waited for the ref like Broner Did, Broner finally started working on the inside later in the fight landing Big Uppercuts but overall Granados work especially to the body was landing, regardless of how hard the punches was. When Broner was holding and pushing Granados towards the Ropes those punches to the body COUNT until the ref Breaks!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  PSSSH I was one of the ONLY broner supporters here. I had him beating everyone cause that was the potential I seen him him, but He lost tonight.
                  But robbery though? Granados won 6 clear, indisputable rounds?

This **** was 6-4 either way. The 97-93 cards were both BS.

Comment

Too many emotional posters these days. Rather dick ride than call a fight the right way. 6-4 either way Is acceptable
                    Last edited by HanzGruber; 02-19-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

The RbR thread was absurd.

99% of the time I'm rolling with the Mexican fighter, as I was last night. But I'm always going to at least try to be objective.

People hate Broner so they were looking for Granados' work and ignoring Broners. That's the long and short of it.

Granados was blowing by round three.... dude fought his ass off, but was running on fumes after the halfway point. Throwing lots of arm punches, throwing slow and sloppy, taking breaks. His shots had nothing on them in the later part of the fight, while Broner was landing crisp shots the whole night. Broner fought a really calm, collected fight.... didn't get pulled into a slugfest, just let Granados tired himself out and got his shots in when he could.

Great fight, Broner won by a couple rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X