No announcement yet.

Is Jacobs the biggest puncher GGG has faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
    lemi/stevens probably has more power, but they don't know how to maximize their power/innefective
    Stop trolling.

Stevens and Lemieux have never stopped anybody worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      golovkin took away basically all of lemieux' offense. stevens hit him with the kitchen sink in spots. i don't doubt that he got hit harder by stevens, but that doesn't mean stevens hits harder than lemieux, if that makes sense.

just watching the fighters and the reactions their opponents have to their punches i think it's obvious who hits harder. and i've seen stevens box live twice. he is certainly a puncher that can get you out of there or get you going wiht one big punch. i just think lemiuex is the more explosive athlete, and if you held mitts for both guys you'd feel more power from lemieux
      I agree with you 100%, Stevens landed several shot's while Lemieux didn't seem like he wanted to be there while Stevens wanted to win

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Nice bait with Lemieux's resume man. Just waiting for me to name someone so you can say they're ****?
        Don't waste your time with this hater: he is a real piece of shi t and totally biased never sees facts
        Reminds me of a trump supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Stop trolling.

Stevens and Lemieux have never stopped anybody worth a crap.
          coz they don't know how to utilize their power u dumbass
          lemieux said he probably punch harder than golovkin, but golovkin is very accurate and precise

Comment

Jacobs may not be the most heavy handed, but he is the most explosive puncher

Lemuiex is heavy handed but slow or average speed

Stevens can crack, but vs anyone decent he can never setup his shots and so his power vanishes.

Jacobs has explosive, quick, fast, two handed power and he knows how to set up his shots..

Jacobs by far is the most dangerous opponent to face ggg
            Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 02-18-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think he hits harder than Stevens an just as hard as Lemieux. He is more dangerous than either of them because of better hand speed, accuracy and boxing skills.
              Whether he actually hits harder than either Stevens or lemieux is sort of moot but the other qualities you mentioned make him a BETTER puncher!

Comment

Working...
              X