Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas Says McGregor Would Cheat, Use MMA Moves on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secretly i think Conor Mcgregor would be happy to last 12 rounds! that in itself would be a massive achievement, and in my opinion? Hurt Mayweather's legacy....

Would Ken Shamrock be able to last 12 rounds with a Prime Mike Tyson? or any version of Mike Tyson from the 90's? NO!

I doubt any of the top MMA heavyweight fighters would be able to last 12 rounds with any of the top-5 heavyweights from the 90's!

Mike Tyson would probably ruin Ken Shamrocks life inside of a boxing ring! If Floyd Mayweather aspires to fight Conor Mcgregor, his goal should be to brutally stop Mcgregor....
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-17-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Leave it to Atlas to bring this kind of stuff up. McGregor may be a annoying as hell and all that but I do believe the guy has the class to honor the rules of the fight he signs his name too.
      Dunno. Stiverne did a beautiful double leg on Wilder. Might have given McGregor some ideas for TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        It would obviously be written into the contract that if McGregor uses any MMA moves or gets himself disqualified that his purse would be withheld.
        Floyd should make sure to include that in the contract.

I could very easily see McGregor trying to take Floyd down and choke him out. Knowing the worldwide attention he would get for pulling such a rebel move and sticking it to the "evil" Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Floyd should make sure to include that in the contract.

I could very easily see McGregor trying to take Floyd down and choke him out. Knowing the worldwide attention he would get for pulling such a rebel move and sticking it to the "evil" Floyd.
          I just think McGregor is in it for the money. I don't think he cares about sticking it to Floyd. If anything he'd be thankful for the $20-25 million.

The more likely scenario is McGregor gets stopped and challenges Floyd to a rematch in the cage. He'll say I entered your domain, now man up and meet me in mine. Mayweather will obviously say no and McGregor will run his mouth about being braver than Floyd and Floyd ducking the cage.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Are you from Kansas or are you jus dickriding them cuz it's convenient?

Btw did you see what my alma mater Iowa State did to Kansas this year dickrider?
            Did you not notice the 813 after my name? I'm from Texas too homie.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              Deez mufckers..?!

BWaHaahaHA!!!
              Nah Floyd's bodyguards got that WWE experience now they won't be getting slammed by the Big Show.

Comment

The more likely scenario is McGregor gets stopped and challenges Floyd to a rematch in the cage. He'll say I entered your domain, now man up and meet me in mine. Mayweather will...

Yes. I can see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Andre Ward uses MMA tactics illegal in boxing and other dirty stuff.

Why doesn't Teddy complain about that?
                  Because that's not true. Ward punishing kovalev to the body while kovalev holds is not a dirty tactic.

Comment

I just think McGregor is in it for the money. I don't think he cares about sticking it to Floyd. If anything he'd be thankful for the $20-25 million.

The more likely scenario is McGregor gets stopped and challenges Floyd to a rematch in the cage. He'll say I entered your domain, now man up and meet me in mine. Mayweather will obviously say no and McGregor will run his mouth about being braver than Floyd and Floyd ducking the cage.

Just my opinion.
                    Your right except that Conner would be getting more $ than 25mil.

Comment

It would obviously be written into the contract that if McGregor uses any MMA moves or gets himself disqualified that his purse would be withheld.
                      Yes, I hope so...

Comment

Working...
                      X