Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: In The Eyes of The People - I Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Sorry, my bad .... I thought you couldn't be that dumb. I WAS WRONG!!!

For Diaz its different since its a threshold substance! Diaz can have a substance but if below a certain level its like saying that its ACCEPTABLE LEVELS, so its a negative result and therefore no confirmation test is required ....

but SMRTL explains it here and maybe you will get it if I post it a 3rd time!!!

SMRTL: No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and report it as negative.
    LMAOOOOOOO. KEEP DIGGING THAT GRAVE, BlTCH.
    LMAOOOO

POST UP THE VIDEO FOR US TO WATCH. YOU WILL SEE HE SAYS NO NEED TO DO A CONFIRMATION ON THERE! ON THAT REPORT, MORON.

TELL ME..WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

"If we see anything that could look remotely like a prohibited substance, we then go back to that urine sample in the A bottle and then we do a CONFIRMATION process,"

IS MARIJUANA A PROHITIBED SUBSTANCE OR NOT?

LMAOOOOOOO. YOU GOT OWNED AGAIN AND AGAIN, BlTCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
      the odds were good ......

deflected again!!!!
      odds were good that you got owned again. Lmaoooooooo. Dude...you're a moron.

Tell us about this plasticizer test...and wada not doing a confirmation when marijuana is found. Lmaoooooooo!

you keep embarrassing yourself!

Comment

The odds were...

never in my favor.
        I just want to take this moment.....to laugh at your stupid ass once again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY, CHUMP.

TIME FOR YOU TO FIND THE EXIT, KID! YOU GONNA CRY IN THE CAR?

Comment

Sorry, my bad .... I thought you couldn't be that dumb. I WAS WRONG!!!

For Diaz its different since its a threshold substance! Diaz can have a substance but if below a certain level its like saying that its ACCEPTABLE LEVELS, so its a negative result and therefore no confirmation test is required ....

but SMRTL explains it here and maybe you will get it if I post it a 3rd time!!!

SMRTL: No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and report it as negative.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAOOOOOOO. KEEP DIGGING THAT GRAVE, BlTCH.
          LMAOOOO

POST UP THE VIDEO FOR US TO WATCH. YOU WILL SEE HE SAYS NO NEED TO DO A CONFIRMATION ON THERE! ON THAT REPORT, MORON.

TELL ME..WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

"If we see anything that could look remotely like a prohibited substance, we then go back to that urine sample in the A bottle and then we do a CONFIRMATION process,"

IS MARIJUANA A PROHITIBED SUBSTANCE OR NOT?

LMAOOOOOOO. YOU GOT OWNED AGAIN AND AGAIN, BlTCH!

Man you are dense!

IF a SCREENING Result comes back with a positive result on a prohibited substance then they will need to do a confirmation test. IF the substance that they found is NOT a prohibited substance then a confirmation test is NOT required.

IF a SCREENING Result comes back with a positive result on a threshold prohibited substance then they will need to do a confirmation test. That means that the concentration levels were GREATER THAN the specified threshold limit. IF the substance that they found is LESS THAN specified threshold limit then a confirmation test is NOT required. That is obvious!!!

SMRTL said so too.

So SMRTL just reported back saying that its a negative for marijuana. Since its negative, there was no need to report back the associated concentration levels.

Diaz's lawyer was just trying to make it clear that since they requested the documentation package, the negative test's concentration levels were included in the documentation.

So just like many times over, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN !!!
          KABOOOM!

WADA
          "The urinary threshold level for the cannabis metabolite Carboxy-THC is 150ng/mL, and WADA accredited laboratories are not required to report adverse analytical findings below this level."

SMRTL
          No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and report it as negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            odds were good that you got owned again. Lmaoooooooo. Dude...you're a moron.

Tell us about this plasticizer test...and wada not doing a confirmation when marijuana is found. Lmaoooooooo!

you keep embarrassing yourself!
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I just want to take this moment.....to laugh at your stupid ass once again. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY, CHUMP.

TIME FOR YOU TO FIND THE EXIT, KID! YOU GONNA CRY IN THE CAR?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Man you are dense!

IF a SCREENING Result comes back with a positive result on a prohibited substance then they will need to do a confirmation test. IF the substance that they found is NOT a prohibited substance then a confirmation test is NOT required.

IF a SCREENING Result comes back with a positive result on a threshold prohibited substance then they will need to do a confirmation test. That means that the concentration levels were GREATER THAN the specified threshold limit. IF the substance that they found is LESS THAN specified threshold limit then a confirmation test is NOT required. That is obvious!!!

SMRTL said so too.

So SMRTL just reported back saying that its a negative for marijuana. Since its negative, there was no need to report back the associated concentration levels.

Diaz's lawyer was just trying to make it clear that since they requested the documentation package, the negative test's concentration levels were included in the documentation.

KABOOOM!

WADA
            "The urinary threshold level for the cannabis metabolite Carboxy-THC is 150ng/mL, and WADA accredited laboratories are not required to report adverse analytical findings below this level."

SMRTL
            No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and report it as negative.

It is my pleasure to TEACH you right from wrong AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
              it is my pleasure to teach you right from wrong again!!!
              lmaooo. Wronggggg. Show me where they say that about threshold substances.

You absolute moron. The screening looks for allll of the prohitibed substances. It identifies them. The confirmation looks for the single metabolite and gets the amount. That's what the ****ing quotation tells your dumb ass. Lmaoooooooo

you ****ing idiot. Do you really want me to keep owning you. I'll keep doing it, you know.

Comment

Man you are dense!

SMRTL said so too.

KABOOOM!

WADA

SMRTL
                Testing Methods

We use GC or liquid chromatography (LC) separation coupled with MS detection to identify the majority of substances on the WADA prohibited list. GC-MS is routinely used to detect anabolic steroids and stimulants. However, WADA's recent lowering of the detection limit for anabolic steroid from 5 to 2.5 ng/mL (6) has forced accredited laboratories to switch to GC-triple quadrupole (GC-MS/MS) systems to meet the new requirement. We use LC-MS/MS systems to detect some anabolic steroids and most of the other classes of compounds. Exceptions include isoelectric focusing and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, which we use to detect recombinant erythropoietins and analogues such as peginesatide, and isotope ratio MS, which we perform to detect exogenous testosterone and testosterone precursors.

Data Analysis

GC-MS detects target compounds by comparing the retention time and relative intensities of ion fragments in unknown samples to those obtained for reference compounds. The collected data are reduced to dedicated windows consisting of selected time slices and mass-to-charge (m/z) ions corresponding to the expected retention times and mass spectral fragments for each target compound. Interfering peaks and background noise can complicate GC-MS data reading because screening methods are designed to detect entire classes of compounds and are not optimized for individual compounds.

GC-MS screening data for six stimulants are shown in Figure 2. The retention times of reference compounds are indicated in each window by a vertical line and the relative abundance of each ion is displayed on the y-axis. Although some of the windows have considerable background signals, the urine sample appears negative for all of the stimulants except amphetamine. A peak appears at the appropriate retention time for all three m/z ions in the amphetamine windows, so this sample would be considered screen positive and would undergo confirmation testing.

For confirmation testing an additional aliquot of urine from the 'A' bottle would be analyzed separately using a testing method optimized to detect amphetamine. Ion chromatograms and mass spectra of the trifluoroacetyl derivative of amphetamine are shown in Figure 3.

WHEN TESTING FOR ALL STIMULANTS, ENTIRE CLASSES OF THE COMPOUNDS ARE SEARCHED FOR TO IDENTIFY IF THE STIMULANT IS PRESNT. IF IT IS, CONFIRMATION TESTING IS DONE THAT IS OPTIMIZED FOR WHATEVER IS FOUND.

FOR AMPHETAMINE IT'S TRIFLUORACETYL. FOR MARIJUANA IT'S 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC.

THIS CLEARLY STATES HOW THIS WORKS...WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW EICNER SAID IT WORKS. THEY SEARCH FOR EVERYTHING, AND IF ANYTHING IS FOUND, THEY GO TO THE CONFIRMATION FOR IT SPECIFICALLY. LMAOOOOO.

Daniel Eichner, a Ph.D. who is the executive director of SMRTL said there is a lack of understanding of how testing procedures work.
                "If anything is detected during the initial SCREEN, that triggers MORE WORK."

Eichner said. "We look specifically for that compound of the parent drug or the metabolite."

THEY FOUND COMPOUNDS THAT RESEMBLE CANNABINOIDS AND THEN GO BACK TO CONFIRM BY CHECKING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SINGLE METABOLITE, 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC

HOW THE **** DID THEY GET THE SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE PRESENT IF THEY DIDN'T DO THE CONFIRMATION, MORON???

SAY YOU WERE WRONG, BlTCH! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

KABOOM!!!!
                Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

It is my pleasure to LEARN right from wrong AGAIN from you!!!
                  Waiting for you to say you were wrong, bltch. Come on, you can do it.

While you're at it, say you were wrong about your whole plasticizer bullshlt too. LMAO.

R.I.P.

Comment

• theres at least 2 people who would pay to see may pac II

(pssst....is this still about may losing his 0 ?)

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Testing Methods

We use GC or liquid chromatography (LC) separation coupled with MS detection to identify the majority of substances on the WADA prohibited list. GC-MS is routinely used to detect anabolic steroids and stimulants. However, WADA's recent lowering of the detection limit for anabolic steroid from 5 to 2.5 ng/mL (6) has forced accredited laboratories to switch to GC-triple quadrupole (GC-MS/MS) systems to meet the new requirement. We use LC-MS/MS systems to detect some anabolic steroids and most of the other classes of compounds. Exceptions include isoelectric focusing and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, which we use to detect recombinant erythropoietins and analogues such as peginesatide, and isotope ratio MS, which we perform to detect exogenous testosterone and testosterone precursors.

Data Analysis

GC-MS detects target compounds by comparing the retention time and relative intensities of ion fragments in unknown samples to those obtained for reference compounds. The collected data are reduced to dedicated windows consisting of selected time slices and mass-to-charge (m/z) ions corresponding to the expected retention times and mass spectral fragments for each target compound. Interfering peaks and background noise can complicate GC-MS data reading because screening methods are designed to detect entire classes of compounds and are not optimized for individual compounds.

GC-MS screening data for six stimulants are shown in Figure 2. The retention times of reference compounds are indicated in each window by a vertical line and the relative abundance of each ion is displayed on the y-axis. Although some of the windows have considerable background signals, the urine sample appears negative for all of the stimulants except amphetamine. A peak appears at the appropriate retention time for all three m/z ions in the amphetamine windows, so this sample would be considered screen positive and would undergo confirmation testing.

For confirmation testing an additional aliquot of urine from the 'A' bottle would be analyzed separately using a testing method optimized to detect amphetamine. Ion chromatograms and mass spectra of the trifluoroacetyl derivative of amphetamine are shown in Figure 3.

WHEN TESTING FOR ALL STIMULANTS, ENTIRE CLASSES OF THE COMPOUNDS ARE SEARCHED FOR TO IDENTIFY IF THE STIMULANT IS PRESNT. IF IT IS, CONFIRMATION TESTING IS DONE THAT IS OPTIMIZED FOR WHATEVER IS FOUND.

FOR AMPHETAMINE IT'S TRIFLUORACETYL. FOR MARIJUANA IT'S 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC.

THIS CLEARLY STATES HOW THIS WORKS...WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW EICNER SAID IT WORKS. THEY SEARCH FOR EVERYTHING, AND IF ANYTHING IS FOUND, THEY GO TO THE CONFIRMATION FOR IT SPECIFICALLY. LMAOOOOO.

THEY FOUND COMPOUNDS THAT RESEMBLE CANNABINOIDS AND THEN GO BACK TO CONFIRM BY CHECKING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SINGLE METABOLITE, 11-nor-9-carboxy-delta-9-THC

HOW THE **** DID THEY GET THE SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE PRESENT IF THEY DIDN'T DO THE CONFIRMATION, MORON???

SAY YOU WERE WRONG, BlTCH! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

KABOOM!!!!

I explained it clearly enough so that a 10 year old should understand it. SMRTL did the same in the Diaz case. SMRTL was NOT required to do a confirmation test. Just like I pointed out, WADA does NOT require LABs to do a confirmation test if the SCREENING comes back negative.

IF SMRTL came back with a positive result, then YES, a confirmation test is mandatory.

Marijuana has a threshold limit. If its below the limit, guess what? It's reported as negative and testing stops!!! SMRTL does not perform, as they said, rigorous tests if initial screening comes back negative.

SMRTL: "No because its a threshold substance if it does not meet that threshold, there is no point to do a confirmation analysis and report it as negative."

But I'm sure what I said is no use. You will not get it AGAIN!!!

"Thus, a two-step test strategy involving immunoassay (IA) and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) methodo-logies are now mandated protocols for testing regulated specimens.

With this approach, a large number of speci-mens are effectively screened (preliminarily tested) by IA; those screened positive are further confirmed for the presence of the targeted analyte(s) by GC-MS"

KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 02-21-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X