No announcement yet.

90% of posters should read this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 90% of posters should read this

You insecure betas, Derranged, AlexKid[MENTION]righteous[/MENTION],etc, its time for you to celebrate and raise your heads up.

http://www.mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/everything-you-need-know-if-you-have-small-penis

Oh the irony.. Red, you're still a virgin because any time a woman saw you naked she laughed you out of the bedroom before you got the chance to put it in. Not that she'd notice anyway...

"Oh prease sexy rady, no makie fun of smarr pipi! You hult Red's feering!"

Comment

Led you can't even ride the adult rides in Disney world.

In what fantasy world do you think you could satisfy an adult woman with your midget dick?

Comment

Two less-fortunate posters tryimg to insult a gentleman, when all I want is to have your confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Oh the irony.. Red, you're still a virgin because any time a woman saw you naked she laughed you out of the bedroom before you got the chance to put it in. Not that she'd notice anyway...

"Oh prease sexy rady, no makie fun of smarr pipi! You hult Red's feering!"
          Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          Led you can't even ride the adult rides in Disney world.

In what fantasy world do you think you could satisfy an adult woman with your midget dick?

Damn.

Led, you're getting raped in your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Two less-fortunate posters tryimg to insult a gentleman, when all I want is to have your confidence back.
            You're a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              You know you literally look like a filipino garden gnome right?

Comment

Working...
              X