Collapse
No announcement yet.

The light heavyweight division is loaded with talent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no word on the next opponents of Shabranskyy, Barrera, Pascal, Gvozdyk, Bivol, Browne, Beterbiev, Alvarez, Chilemba or Stevenson.

There are MANY interesting matchups that could be made at light heavyweight - it's time for the promoters to make some of those fight!

Comment

Comment

Yeah one of the best divisions at the moment, 3 top fighters (beterbiev, kovalev and stevenson) and plenty of other good fighters in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          Yeah one of the best divisions at the moment, 3 top fighters (beterbiev, kovalev and stevenson) and plenty of other good fighters in the mix
          I just wish the promoters would make the fights.

Barrera replied to me twitter he'd like to fight Shabranskyy on the Kovalev-Ward card. Why don't the promoters make this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I just wish the promoters would make the fights.

Barrera replied to me twitter he'd like to fight Shabranskyy on the Kovalev-Ward card. Why don't the promoters make this fight?
            i dont know much about shabranskyy to be honest, would like to see barerra v beterbiev though

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              i dont know much about shabranskyy to be honest, would like to see barerra v beterbiev though
              That would be a difficult fight to make, because Beterbiev is with Haymon.

But Shabranskyy's promoter Golden Boy and Gvozdyk's promoter Top Rank both get along with Barrera's promoter Main Events, so Barrera vs. either would be easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                That would be a difficult fight to make, because Beterbiev is with Haymon.

But Shabranskyy's promoter Golden Boy and Gvozdyk's promoter Top Rank both get along with Barrera's promoter Main Events, so Barrera vs. either would be easy to make.

Wrong... They had something going in 2015... Purse bid and all... All went down the sewer when Main-Events acknowledged the Cuban had visa problems and couldn't come to Canada... Too bad said GYM, Canada is where the money is, so screw you Duva !

Comment

Gvozdyk-Chilemba may be on the Ward-Kovalev card.

Comment

My man Bivol is back in action October 29th apparently, opponent TBA

Comment

Last edited by The Hammer; 04-15-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X