No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder $550,000 Gator Skin Lamborghini

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
    Heavyweight champ Deontay Wilder wants to be the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- and already has a great a record, a title belt, and now he also has a baller exotic car to rival some of Floyd's.
    Wilder's defending his PBC Heavyweight title Saturday night in Vegas, and sources close to the champ tell TMZ Sports he'll have a great prize waiting for him at home -- a brand new Lambo Aventador.
    We're told Wilder dropped a grip of cash -- $560,000 to be precise -- on the 2015 whip, which retails for a paltry $398k. Wilder jacked up his price with some Alabama custom touches, like wrapping it in gator skin! Relax, it's not real gator ... just a print.
    Wilder, known as the Bronze Bomber, also got Michael Koss at Exotic Euro Cars to slap on a coat of bronze. We're told Deontay bragged to Koss, he would knock out his Saturday night opponent, Johann Duhaupas.
    It's a good bet. Deontay's 34-0 ... with 33 KOs!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/26/deonta...#ixzz3rUJAWe4W

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/26/deonta...ligator-print/

Comment

I was expecting it to look ugly when i opened the link. Looks ok though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I was expecting it to look ugly when i opened the link. Looks ok though.
        I agree it looks a lot better than I thought it would

Comment

I thought this was going to be Wilder getting sponsored to the tune of $550k by Gatorade, but no...

Comment

It looks cool to collect as like some Hotwheels collection as a toy version, but I wouldn't actually ride that thing to be honest. I agree it looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I remember Haymon had a newly signed kid and the kid posted pictures of the house Haymon puts him in and he didn't have more than 3 fights at the time.

Wouldn't be surprised if Haymon passes out purse advances.

Some will go broke just like Sugar Ray that way...
              Probably Haymon's house so not much sweat off his back to put some young promising guys in some of them.

My assumption has always been that Paul Williams was in such good $ shape well before his career was cut short was cuz Haymon helped him acquire real estate & make Paul's money work for him. I'd assume thats an asset available to a great many boxers Haymon deals with. I know I've never heard of any Haymon fighters going broke & while PBC is new he's been managing guys for a decade plus & seems to look out & care for his fighters beyond what other en****** in the business do. I think Mayweather has been the most careless, although his biggest mistake was probably not consulting with Haymon on the guy who swindled him outta 8 digits & just not being responsible enough to handle his own tax issues in timely fashion.

And I bet Wilder has been in great shape $ wise for awhile. He got a six figure signing bonus (I believe it was $500k iirc) upon turning pro. He surely got some sort of monthly salary (I'd guess 2k/mo min) & than he's a HW so he's making more respectable purses than most guys fighting his caliber of opposition lately. And now in his last 3 fights I believe he's made $3.5M. It sounds like he had his hands full early on with his daughters illness, but maybe now he's spending some money on his own toys after a long grind.

Comment

Seriously ruined that Lambo with that stupid wrap. Terrible move son!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Any working person loses their "traditional" income when they retire which isn't the same thing as their source of income.

The point is that not all boxers/athletes end up broke and or punch drunk when they retire. That's a fact no matter how you look at it.

most working people don't retire in their 30's.

Comment

Article says Wilder wants to "emulate Mayweather".. Does that mean we've got another compulsive ducking @ss b*tch with a belt? You telling me he going to duck Wlad 4 times in a row like Floyd ducked Khan..

Comment

Shouldn't he be more concerned about ensuring he has enough medical care to support his sick daughter? Whatever, it's his money, but I just hoped he'd be a bit more frugal in his spendings considering his daughter's condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X