Collapse
No announcement yet.

An exciting fighters most boring fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatti-Floyd. That was a boring destruction if you ask me. Not being a hater but from what I remember it was a slow destruction. Only saw it once.

Ali who had some good wars also had some pretty awful fights to watch.

Oscar-Forbes, Mayorga-Mosley really wasn't all that great until the KO if I remember correctly.

Pac-Algerie was fine. Pac made it exciting where most fighters couldn't by scoring knockdowns. Pac-Mosley and MAB/PAC 2 were too of the biggest let downs ever. Marquez-Diaz 2 was ok but I was too hype expecting a repeat of the original.

Marquez also had some early stinkers which is why he wasn't as popular as MAB and Morales though I love him to death.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Gatti-Floyd. That was a boring destruction if you ask me. Not being a hater but from what I remember it was a slow destruction. Only saw it once.

Ali who had some good wars also had some pretty awful fights to watch.

Oscar-Forbes, Mayorga-Mosley really wasn't all that great until the KO if I remember correctly.

Pac-Algerie was fine. Pac made it exciting where most fighters couldn't by scoring knockdowns. Pac-Mosley and MAB/PAC 2 were too of the biggest let downs ever. Marquez-Diaz 2 was ok but I was too hype expecting a repeat of the original.

Marquez also had some early stinkers which is why he wasn't as popular as MAB and Morales though I love him to death.
      Marquez is a good boxer, on my P4P list, but that last part sounded gay, man...

Comment

Working...
      X