Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 151 Cancelled.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't see this as Jones fault, you're either delusional or ******ed. Jackson said he would've advised Jones to turn down any fight Ufc offered him. Rashad was right about the both of them. Hopefully Dana teaches them a lesson and just starts cutting Jackson fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      He's not my boy, and not even the most delusional Sonnen fans would believe he's ducking him, as they even claim Sonnen has no chance in hell to win.
      Then why not fight,why leave your fellow fighters on the undercard broke,the kid is a selfish b itch and Dana has already stated that once he loses he is done in the ufc.If Dana doesnt back up his word ill quit watching and im sure i am not alone.
      Last edited by MARKBNLV; 08-23-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        If you don't see this as Jones fault, you're either delusional or ******ed. Jackson said he would've advised Jones to turn down any fight Ufc offered him. Rashad was right about the both of them. Hopefully Dana teaches them a lesson and just starts cutting Jackson fighters...
        Bj penn and Rory Macdonalds fight was postponed?.. whats the difference with this. Why was the card canned? because it was weak. business. LOLz

IDK about some but I can remember ppl talk all kinds on nonsense about fighters undeserving/deserving of title shots for awhile now..

#rallyformarkhunt fiasco, Nick Diaz/Anderson Silva etc

**** if Diaz/Silva didn't make sense to bald bozo phuck.. how did Chael/JBJ make any sense?

Couldn't Machida take 8 days notice?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Then why not fight,why leave your fellow fighters on the undercard broke,the kid is a selfish b itch and Dana has already stated that once he loses he is done in the ufc.If Dana doesnt back up his word ill quit watching and im sure i am not alone.
          Again with this believing Dana's word thing. That patheological liar is full of **** like always. He's gonna cut Jones if he loses? LOL. Just like when he claimed he would cut Anderson if he ever did something like the Maia fight again right? Lorenzo would *****slap that loudmouth punk if he even suggested something like cutting one of their top 3 biggest stars.

Lets all keep one thing in mind: Dana=Media whoring liar. Lorenzo=straight shooter who is the REAL boss.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
            Bj penn and Rory Macdonalds fight was postponed?.. whats the difference with this. Why was the card canned? because it was weak. business. LOLz

IDK about some but I can remember ppl talk all kinds on nonsense about fighters undeserving/deserving of title shots for awhile now..

#rallyformarkhunt fiasco, Nick Diaz/Anderson Silva etc

**** if Diaz/Silva didn't make sense to bald bozo phuck.. how did Chael/JBJ make any sense?

Couldn't Machida take 8 days notice?
            Who else could sake a fight with Jones on 8 days notice? Jackson stated they would've turned down the Machida fight as well. Jones had nothing to lose in accepting a fight with Chael. Now everybody is assed out.

Comment

Lorenzo is pissed too...

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Everyone has their opinion cool, but in the end if Jones doesn't feel he is ready and he has the option to cancel, it is his choice. Like I said, a guy that destroys machida and shogun and beats evans is a beast regardless if you disagree with his call at ufc 151.

Since he is such a *****, bet against him then with real money.......go ahead I'll wait. So in the end if you guys think he is a pu$$y put your money or e- points where your mac is or you know the rest. I know kaps won't.
                hahaha Good point. I think the main thing going on here is everyone is extremely disappointed we wont see Jones fight when it was scheduled. It is however, a pretty weak move made by a fighter that has been so dominant. A lot of us expect more out of a true champion like Jones. He's still a very good fighter and I think everyone knows that, but not the kind of champion we want him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  I know the situation very well and I'm not some puppet who will believe whatever comes out of Dana White's mouth, probably the only guy who is as big of a liar as Chael is.

Where are all the details of these fighters turning the fight down? Why no backlash on them and only on Jones? You really believe that it all came down to Phael "I quit after failed TD's and SPF's" Sonnen? Why in the living **** was he even considered? Like I said: unbelievably laughable Twitter beef.

What it comes down to is that Dana is butthurt because he couldn't get this matchup. They love Sonnen's WWE crap and are angry that he couldn't get the fight and up the PPV sales with his stale act.
                  It is obvious that the only reason you are this upset is because it makes Chael look good and Jones look bad.

Do you really think Dana would be so mad at Jones not accepting a fight with Chael that he would cancel the card all together? That makes ZERO sense. Everyone is mad at Jones because he could have easily taken on Chael on 8 days notice especially since it wouldnt have been such a dramatic change in style. Why would we blame the guys that turned down the fight? Fighting the champ on 8 days notice is a very tough task where they would be crazy under prepared for the fight where as Jones has already had a full training camp.

The fact that you dont see this, whether you are too proud to admit you are wrong or that delusional, is absurd. Grow up, man.
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 08-23-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Ugly situation overall. First time that a UFC card has been cancelled, so of course Dana is pissed off. I'm surprised this problem has never come up in a UFC event, seeing as how they usually have so many fights on one card. Dana really seems to depend on a team effort to make these events happen, so I can see why Bones would take the blame, somebody needs to. I doubt his stock will go down though, people will just hate him more and will pay to see him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Chael's stock is coming up, Jones is falling down....
                      WHAT?!?! LOL. Please. You are overreacting like Dana.

Jones would truck Sonnen. Sonnet is canon fodder. Jones is the Champion. He calls the shots.

Dana White is whiny troglodyte. Fighters don't like him they just kiss his ass because he holds their pay checks. Hope Tito's new MMA agency makes sure real fighters get paid and not just the kiss asses like Chael Sonnen.

Comment

Working...
                      X