Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting hard to defend boxing nowadays...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just had a great night of boxing, what's to defend?

Comment

UFC aint owning shit, and their viewership and PPV have been in the decline. Also MMA fans trash judging and Refs all time, even Dana White trashes them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        We just had a great night of boxing, what's to defend?
        Your telling me that 3 fighters not making weight, 2 of those 3 fights being cancelled all together, and one fight where the clear winner was DQ beacuse of his trainer coming in after the bell a great night of boxing? Id love to try whatever your taking. Hook me up playa

Comment

and people think Floyd was putting up road blocks asking for better testing 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
            Your telling me that 3 fighters not making weight, 2 of those 3 fights being cancelled all together, and one fight where the clear winner was DQ beacuse of his trainer coming in after the bell a great night of boxing? Id love to try whatever your taking. Hook me up playa
            I started by watching Bryant Jennings vs. Siarhei Liakhovich, which was very entertaining. Then I watched Adamek-Aguilera followed by Judah-Paris. Now I am watching HBO and when I'm done I'll watch telefutura(Solo Boxeo) and even Boxeo Azteca if I have time. I have the Wach-Tye Fields ppv on dvd and will watch it first thing tomorrow.
            Damn, the punch stats for the whole night is off the charts. Forgive me if I am not upset by the turn of events but I am in the process of enjoying a very full night of boxing.

Comment

Blame texas. Anything bad that has happened the last few years has happened in Texas.

Oh and the UFC is boring as ****. Not a good spectator sport unless its two bums going at it. Technical MMA is about as fun to watch as wrestling.

I love how these MMA guys come in only when something bad happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                All the fights were great though idiot.

The cancelled fights were farces and not televised anyways.

Everyone who should have won did. Nothing that big to complain about. I dont get your point.

Comment

recently it's been pretty hard to defend boxing

i still do it anyway, but some friends ask why i even bother

Comment

Comment

Only in Boxing freaks does this s**t happen all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X