Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[!!!!] Champion boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will plead GUILTY to battery dom-violence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I agree but isn't that weird that Josie Harris got supposedly punched and kicked by Floyd and no picture has been released and she only got "minor" injuries? I know Floyd doesn't have a lot of power but come on.
    What is the line between minor and major injury? We havent seen any pics of her to judge any

Plus i doubt Floyd went in there hell bent on murder or seriously injuring her. This is just a case of domestic violence but with a celebrity

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Now your splitting hairs. child molester/rapist and multiple misdemeanors are two totally different things. One is an awful example of a person while the other is pure evil. But you knew that and are just hating
      Read what I posted, u said u can careless what a fighter does outside of the ring meaning whatever that fighter does it doesn't matter to u. U should make urself more clear next time then don't say u don't care at all. Theres limit of what a fighter does is what u should have said, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I agree but isn't that weird that Josie Harris got supposedly punched and kicked by Floyd and no picture has been released and she only got "minor" injuries? I know Floyd doesn't have a lot of power but come on.
        I would agree with you that something may be fishy but this is not the first time that Floyd hit a woman.

2002: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/30/sp...ayweather.html

2004: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=1820745

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          Read what I posted, u said u can careless what a fighter does outside of the ring meaning whatever that fighter does it doesn't matter to u. U should make urself more clear next time then don't say u don't care at all. Theres limit of what a fighter does is what u should have said, that's all.
          and read what i replied to you. i still would say i thought he was the best in the ring and request other things to happen to him in prison. So yeah i dont know him and i dont care if he goes to hell or not. But im done with you cause i can see you just are trying to twist what i said

Comment

"Authorities said Mayweather was verbally abusive and jabbed his finger into Smith's cheek, resulting in redness and discoloration on the left side of Smith's face."

haha Mayweather did that same trick to Ortiz too. Guy needs to chill out.

Comment

Im waiting for Check hooks to come in with the real stupid ****. Theres definitely some stupid mother ****ers in this thread, maybe worthy of an honorable mention, Puga is very close but I dont know of anyone on this forum who can truly rival Check hooks in the stupid dickriding ****** race.

I will await his expert analysis.

Comment

lol mayweather you so cray

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  What is the line between minor and major injury? We havent seen any pics of her to judge any

Plus i doubt Floyd went in there hell bent on murder or seriously injuring her. This is just a case of domestic violence but with a celebrity
                  I don't know but I don't see a woman getting hit by a professional boxer and only receiving minor injuries. If she had a busted nose and lip then they would have just said "injuries" without the minor. And I don't know why no picture has been released yet, that's fishy.

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  I would agree with you that something may be fishy but this is not the first time that Floyd hit a woman.

2002: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/30/sp...ayweather.html

2004: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=1820745
                  Yeah I know where there's smoke, there's fire and he probably hit some of these women but if it was serious they would have used pictures as evidence. All 3 cases are "he said" "she said" and Harris has falsely accused him of hitting her in the past...

Comment

Working...
                  X