No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez: Tony Weeks Get The Referee Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez: Tony Weeks Get The Referee Nod

Tony Weeks has been chosen by the Nevada State Athletic Commission to referee the third fight in the much-awaited showdown between pound-for-pound king and reigning WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao and WBO/WBA bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

MM, good. At least is not Hoe Cortez. Would rather have sweet booty Bayless tho. He is my fav ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      MM, good. At least is not Hoe Cortez. Would rather have sweet booty Bayless tho. He is my fav ref.
      I like Kenny as well.

Comment

lol booty bayless!

weeks is good, though. . .

doesn't really matter becuase this fight is such a perfect style mesh the ref won't even be visible for most of the fight. . .

i think smoger would have been the best because there might be a point where pac or marquez is in serious trouble, but not ready to be stopped, and smoger is the best at not stopping fights too soon. . . but he also won't let a guy get ******ed either. . . he is PERECT when stopping fights. . .

as long as it isn't the ref tonight. . . who stopped mcewan after one damn hard punch. . .

Comment

Cool Tony seems like a good ref. My lone complaint with the guy is him allowing a fighter that spits out the mouthpiece to buy time. Other than that he's always done great

Comment

Personally I feel like Bayless should referee big money fights... he's the best out there and people pay good money to watch a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Personally I feel like Bayless should referee big money fights... he's the best out there and people pay good money to watch a fight.
              agree, i am a kenny fan too...

Comment

good choice.

Comment

hes a good ref

Comment

Kenny, Weeks n Smoger are the best refs out there, they should be the only guys reffing big fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X