No announcement yet.

Canelo is fighting GGG off a year long layoff and knee surgery. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Loma publicly called him out when he didn't have a belt, lol i thought he wanted to fight other champions.

Davis stepped up at 22 years old to win a world title in a fight where he was the underdog. Don't worry loma's time will come
    Lol, underdog? He may have opened as underdog (by a very close margin), but I'm pretty damn certain odds had him as the favorite at closing time (by a close margin again).

Lomachenko:

“Why can’t he fight with me when I stay in a 130? Why? Why then I was a 130 champion, WBO champion, he has a IBF title, why in that moment he can’t fight with me? Now when I move up at 135, now he want to fight with me? And I read he want the fight only on pay-per-view. Aye, what are you talking about?! You never had a main event! You fight only co-main event. What are you talking about?!
    Tell him, his promoter, and his friend's to stop running their mouths then if you don't want your little precious flower not to get called out.

Comment

Canelo is a true hero. Even after surgery, he’s still gonna right! Wow!!! I’m about to shed a tear.

Phuck Larry and Triple Flop!

Comment

OP will let canelo rape his whole family and then bust in his ass.

Comment

this is why that bltch vanes is all bitter. he was hoping nelo would abuse him for 6 minutes and pay him 2 mil.

nelo going straight to the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

Lol, underdog? He may have opened as underdog (by a very close margin), but I'm pretty damn certain odds had him as the favorite at closing time (by a close margin again).

Lomachenko:

Tell him, his promoter, and his friend's to stop running their mouths then if you don't want your little precious flower not to get called out.
            Lol he was the favorite?? Here are the odds on fight night

Gervonta Davis +110
            Jose Pedraza -130

I was responding to an idiot who claimed davis hasn't stepped up in competition lmfao. Davis stepped up at 22 years old as the underdog to win his first world title.

Didn't loma call out davis after the RIGO fight when davis wasn't even a champion?? I thought loma wanted to fight other champions though? We know loma will never be as great as TBE but he should stop trying to attach his name to floyd for the TBE stimulus package. The davis/loma fight is inevitable and will happen at 135, his time will come LOL.

USA#1

Comment

You need to give Alvarez a credit for stop taking steroids also.

Comment

A true patriot! I love you, Canelo.

Comment

That boy is different
                  Hmm, what kind of knee surgery was that again?

Comment

Lol he was the favorite?? Here are the odds on fight night

Gervonta Davis +110
                    Jose Pedraza -130

I was responding to an idiot who claimed davis hasn't stepped up in competition lmfao. Davis stepped up at 22 years old as the underdog to win his first world title.

Didn't loma call out davis after the RIGO fight when davis wasn't even a champion?? I thought loma wanted to fight other champions though? We know loma will never be as great as TBE but he should stop trying to attach his name to floyd for the TBE stimulus package. The davis/loma fight is inevitable and will happen at 135, his time will come LOL.

Okay, you don't believe it?

Here you go:

http://www.oddsportal.com/boxing/wor...4/#home-away;2

This tracks probably most sports books with betting for the fight.

This clearly shows that on opening, Davis was the underdog. I'm assuming what you posted were the opening odds. Next time go fact check before you post something wrong, the closing odds show Davis as the favorite by bookies.

Don't be a hypocrite, you were claiming before that Lomachenko was ducking Davis:

I thought he wanted to fight tank doe

Now you're trying to critique him for calling out Davis (in response to his fanboys and other people **** talking Loma)?

Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Okay, you don't believe it?

Here you go:

http://www.oddsportal.com/boxing/wor...4/#home-away;2

This tracks probably most sports books with betting for the fight.

This clearly shows that on opening, Davis was the underdog. I'm assuming what you posted were the opening odds. Next time go fact check before you post something wrong, the closing odds show Davis as the favorite by bookies.

Don't be a hypocrite, you were claiming before that Lomachenko was ducking Davis:

Now you're trying to critique him for calling out Davis (in response to his fanboys and other people **** talking Loma)?

Lmao.
                      Omg the link you posted proves that Davis was the underdog.

Smarten up and applaud Davis for stepping up at 22 years old when he wasn't even top 10 in the division

You are full of hate for this young great American
                      Last edited by mcdonalds; 07-19-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X