No announcement yet.

Has GGG signed up for VADA/365 yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    He is on WBC clean boxing program... which is, in theory, 365. In practice, it's not. They test you little when you are off season. But he was one of the first boxers to subscribe to that.

So, **** off with your lies.
    So you have no clue if he is tested a little or at all in between fights because he is NOT enrolled in VADA year long testing. Exactly my point Maxi Pad. WBC has some big time explaining to do on their CBP program which looks like a joke as these guys are not truly subjected to testing when they don't have fights scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Who are those guys? I believe Keith Idec would know more than them.
      yup or we can just believe Loeffler who told reporters that as of today GGG is NOT enrolled in VADA testing and VADA says he was only enrolled in testing for the Vanes fight NOT their year long testing program.

Comment

Does he have to be?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          So you have no clue if he is tested a little or at all in between fights because he is NOT enrolled in VADA year long testing. Exactly my point Maxi Pad. WBC has some big time explaining to do on their CBP program which looks like a joke as these guys are not truly subjected to testing when they don't have fights scheduled.
          Not their fault really. They are enrolled in a program that was thought to be 365 testing from the beginning. Canelo didn't want anything to do with it for years.

Comment

Working...
          X