Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUE or FALSE? Had This Guy Been With His "CREW" They Would Have Nearly Killed DUDE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    all arm ''punches'' when they fight (unless their opponent is even sadder than they are). but yeah, mostly shoving
    yeah them fools are weak. I once beat teh shit out of someone left em laying on the ground when I took off not knowing if he was dead or not when I took off all because dumbass though he was brave and flicnhed like he was gonna spit on me.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      yeah them fools are weak. I once beat teh shit out of someone left em laying on the ground when I took off not knowing if he was dead or not when I took off all because dumbass though he was brave and flicnhed like he was gonna spit on me.
      its a great feeling to put a so called badass on their ass. fake spitting almost as bad as actual spitting. you might as well go ahead and spit since the fight is imminent.

how sweet is that feeling when you land that perfect shot and it connects fully :wank:

as for arm punches, i love that uppercut that bus driver landed on that chick BUT it didnt really have an effect. it was as flush as a punch can be but the girl only wobbled
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-09-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

its a great feeling to put a so called badass on their ass. fake spitting almost as bad as actual spitting. you might as well go ahead and spit since the fight is imminent.

how sweet is that feeling when you land that perfect shot and it connects fully :wank:
        yeah I remeber I told dude '; wtf you try to spit on me and that lookl he gave knew he was fucked cause I was gonna let dude slide with his disrespect cause I was on parole and he didnt cross the line or punk me he just got checked but he crossed the line and got floored. Like I never u nderstood dude who get into street fights and dont KO your oppenents its bare knuckles lmfao.

yeah that arum punch was cause dude had to be 60 maybe even 70 he cant sit on punches anymore. But you can tell that dude aint never been a bitch in his entire life.

Comment

yeah I remeber I told dude '; wtf you try to spit on me and that lookl he gave knew he was fucked cause I was gonna let dude slide with his disrespect cause I was on parole and he didnt cross the line or punk me he just got checked but he crossed the line and got floored. Like I never u nderstood dude who get into street fights and dont KO your oppenents its bare knuckles lmfao.

yeah that arum punch was cause dude had to be 60 maybe even 70 he cant sit on punches anymore. But you can tell that dude aint never been a bitch in his entire life.
          i never understood the motivation of starting shlt. eventually life is gonna wake a fool up the hard way.....but maybe this video explains it

Comment

i never understood the motivation of starting shlt. eventually life is gonna wake a fool up the hard way.....but maybe this video explains it

lmfao yeah probably. I think it insecurities inside themselves and they need to build themselves up and they see someone they ASSUME is weak in one way or another and try them.

Cause we all see peoples flaws/weaknesses or dudes who just are funny in some way shape or form etc and we talk **** about other them from time to time but we keep it to ourselves or in our own group just for a lol etc we dont act on it or disrespect them. weak dudes think that their time to shine sdo they act on it.

Comment

lmfao yeah probably. I think it insecurities inside themselves and they need to build themselves up and they see someone they ASSUME is weak in one way or another and try them.

Cause we all see peoples flaws/weaknesses or dudes who just are funny in some way shape or form etc and we talk **** about other them from time to time but we keep it to ourselves or in our own group just for a lol etc we dont act on it or disrespect them. weak dudes think that their time to shine sdo they act on it.
              basically and iow, some people are destined to be douche bags

Comment

Working...
              X