No announcement yet.

Is your brain Republican or Democrat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LOL, that test is bullschite. It said I was 77% Democrat and I hate the Democrats. The roach thing....I hate roaches but I understand why and how they could end up on someone's house. Does that mean I like or accept roaches? No, it means that I know well enought not to insult someone when I am in their home. Test is based on some generalizations that doesn't represent reality.

I'd never vote Democrat, their disdain for following the law is sickening.
    time to come to grips with reality bruh

Comment

66 - Liberal
      34 - Con

Comment

52% Conservative/Republican. I consider myself more of a Libertarian, though (philosophically speaking). But as I've stated before here, I don't belong on any political scale.

Comment

I'm 50% Conservative and 50% Liberal.

Sounds somewhat correct, but I do lean towards the right.

I'm a registered Libertarian for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I thought this was a pretty interesting, albeit unscientific quiz : 27 questions. None of them have anything to do with politics. Then they guess your political leanings based on your answers.

They got mine right and pegged me as a Democrat, though it also noted that I was 33% Republican. Not sure which answers they based that on, but it's interesting to take nonetheless, just because the questions are so ****ing weird.

www.chartsme.com

Take the quiz and post your results.

Jesus, 81% Republican.

This is weird, because I consider myself heavily left-leaning... but if you take a piss, you wash your hands, plain and simple.

Comment

52% Conservative
              48% Liberal

Comment

Im surprised they didn't have the "would you eat **** stained toiled paper" question.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Jesus, 81% Republican.

This is weird, because I consider myself heavily left-leaning... but if you take a piss, you wash your hands, plain and simple.
                  again dirty fockerz are democratz

ur a republican at heart time to realize that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    time to come to grips with reality bruh
                    Yeah OK.......the test makes manly behavior represent Democratic views which is the exact opposite of reality. Tells me a Democrat came up with this test.

Hillary belongs in prison, not in the White House. If she was my only choice, I would just sit at home in lieu of voting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Im surprised they didn't have the "would you eat **** stained toiled paper" question.
                      that would be a democrat if u say yes

Comment

Working...
                      X