Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Why will you tune in to Canelo vs Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously if your a boxing fan ur going to watch it but i can see why ggg fans will watch it angrily

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Fan of both and though i think itll be a huge size difference it may be entertaining for a minute or two.
      I would perhaps be a fan of Khan, but he just won't shut up! I think he's toast in 4-6 rounds, depending on how fast Canelo starts.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Because it's two big names. Two guys who hardly ever make a boring fight , and it will be a huge event.

I've paid for much worse believe me.
        Agreed. It should be entertaining, despite being grossly unfair weight-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          of course, not paying doe.. i watch alot of fights i have no interest in

theres prob like 5 people that actually want pac bradley 3 but most of us will still watch it
          Why watch fights that you have no interest in? That's like sleeping with your eyes open. Sounds like you do have some interest in it; you just don't think it's worth paying for.
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 03-10-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

first option-big time.

Comment

Biggest boxing event of 2015 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Grim fascination
                So in other words, you want to see Canelo starch Khan, or do you think it could somehow go the other way for the upset?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I do want Canelo to blast Khan out quickly and easily and maybe shut Khan up for a day or two. I watch all high level boxing matches. The pay for views I watch a week later for free.
                  The only way that Khan will shut up for more than a day or two, is if Canelo breaks his jaw & they have to wire it shut!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Biggest boxing event of 2015 so far
                    It's 2016, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Why watch fights that you have no interest in? That's like sleeping with your eyes open. Sounds like you do have some interest in it; you just don't think it's worth paying for.
                      Cause boxing is my fav sport and it doesn't come on every night. Everyone here knew Kov pascal 2 was a waste of time but we still watched it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X