Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2018, 03:32 PM #141
Dinamita

Quoted: 1601 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,518,170,688,845,274.00
Total Points: 22,519,395,035,429,604.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisCreed View Post
Prograis isn't gonna last long against top level opponents his defense sucks!! He needs to get a new trainer plus he needs to start sparring with head gear on!! He's putting unnecessary miles on his body already. Good win though he has some power but if he wants to have staying power he can't be getting hit that much against a c level opponent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettcappe View Post
The head gear part scares me. Muhammad ali supposedly did that as well at times and look at the result. As far as not lasting against top level opponents, depends who you are referring to. I don't see much at 140 that would beat him. Ramirez? Doubt it!

Head gear is to protect from cuts and cosmetic injuries, literally has no effect on accumulated brain damage. Do some research and you'll see it's well documented. If anything I feel it makes your head a bigger target to get your bell rung more often.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2018, 05:07 PM #142
Contender

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Force Boxing is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,763.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Don't get me wrong if he can beat Prograis or Taylor I will give him his props. I don't care about the Imam win because he lost to Granados who I don't consider a good fighter at all.
Granados was a world title elimination fight....he is a hell of a lot better than anyone Prograis has fought.

Imam known has hardest hitter in the 140 and he couldn't even slow down Ramirez with his best shots...

One word always used to describe Ramirez STRONG
Force Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:12 PM #143
Contender

Quote:
Prograis will destroy Ramirez. The first loss for Regis will be at welterweight.
Well you haven't seen what Ramirez has done to several world champions in sparring. Regis still hasn't fought a top opponent
Old 07-15-2018, 08:14 PM #144
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Barristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond reputeBarristan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,019,545.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Head gear is to protect from cuts and cosmetic injuries, literally has no effect on accumulated brain damage. Do some research and you'll see it's well documented. If anything I feel it makes your head a bigger target to get your bell rung more often.
This is true....the study also said headgear spreads the force of the shot actually making it more damaging.
Barristan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:25 PM #145
Interim Champion

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
REYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud ofREYESdelBOXEO has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,000,042,380.65

They said Prograis was the best at 140 , they said he destroys both Garcia & Ramirez.

That's fine , but the question is will those same people give Ramirez & Garcia the credit when they beat Prograis?

To me both Ramirez & Garcia are on another level then Prograis, their gonna have a relatively easy night defeating Prograis IMO.
REYESdelBOXEO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:06 PM #146
Up and Comer

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
dwayne3534 can only hope to improve
Total Points: 2,229.06

Prograis already fought a huge puncher in Joel Diaz and he walked right through him. He fights just like Henry Armstrong and this style was never a problem for him. Prograis will lose some fights in his career because of his style, but no one will be able to make it look easy. He is competitive against anyone at 140 and 147 and has a chance to beat anyone ( Crawford and Spencer included) on any given night.
dwayne3534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:10 PM #147
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,101,965.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
They said Prograis was the best at 140 , they said he destroys both Garcia & Ramirez.

That's fine , but the question is will those same people give Ramirez & Garcia the credit when they beat Prograis?

To me both Ramirez & Garcia are on another level then Prograis, their gonna have a relatively easy night defeating Prograis IMO.
Mikey doesn't have a chance of hurting Prograis. He cant punch at 140. He never hurt Broner and never hurt that kickboxer he fought last. No I don't count flash knockdowns where the guy gets up and keeps fighting like nothing happened.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:32 PM #148
Contender

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,228.11

Quote:

Ramirez will beat Prograis based on what. I was ringside for Ramirez/Imam, as was Regis. He was licking his chops! I can't blame him. He will easily beat Ramirez. Put your money up. We can start at 100, 500, or whatever. Ramirez sucks!
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:55 PM #149
Contender

Quote:

Agreed both Ramirez and Garcia are better...wont be easy, but they win. Prograis has never fought anyone close to these two and has a lot of complete bums on his resume...Ramirez never fought a guy with losing record, unlike lots of Prograis opponents
Old 07-15-2018, 10:59 PM #150
Contender

Quote:
Ramirez will beat Prograis based on what. I was ringside for Ramirez/Imam, as was Regis. He was licking his chops! I can't blame him. He will easily beat Ramirez. Put your money up. We can start at 100, 500, or whatever. Ramirez sucks!
After last night Prograis should be taken down a couple notches. Prograis never fought anyone with the power, pace and pressure of Ramirez who can take the best shots and keep coming. What is Prograis claim to fame? Imdongo a B level fighter on two weeks notice lol please Regis is very good, but last night did not help his rep Velasco is nothing and he marked up Prograis.

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrian young, erick de leon, fazliddin gaibnazarov, jean carlos rivera, juan jose velasco, regis prograis, rougarou, teofimo lopez, william silva

User Tag List