Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao eating steaks and junk food before the weigh in......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao eating steaks and junk food before the weigh in......

What does it tell about Mannys true weight? It was reported by the commentary that Manny was eating before the weigh in.....with it can he make 135?

he cant make 135.. not healthy at least. he can make 140 and still be healthy imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      What does it tell about Mannys true weight? It was reported by the commentary that Manny was eating before the weigh in.....with it can he make 135?
      At his age, I doubt he's able to make 135 or would wanna put himself through that kind of camp to do so. 140 wouldn't be hard I don't think but there's no reason to do so unless Lomachenko comes calling.

I wouldn't mind seeing that or a Broner fight or Khan at this point. He needs to get paid and I don't think he can compete with Spence, or Crawford at this stage of his career.

Comment

140 would be fine, if he fights Loma he may want to catchweight it at 142 to give himself max advantage and play mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          140 would be fine, if he fights Loma he may want to catchweight it at 142 to give himself max advantage and play mind games.
          I think if you are Pac, that is exactly what you do.

Why take any chances boiling down to 140?

Let Loma come up to a weight Pac is comfortable at since Pac is already giving one thing (age) away.

It will still be interesting to watch and it gives both men built in excuses, not just one guy.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            I think if you are Pac, that is exactly what you do.

Why take any chances boiling down to 140?

Let Loma come up to a weight Pac is comfortable at since Pac is already giving one thing (age) away.

It will still be interesting to watch and it gives both men built in excuses, not just one guy.
            ... yes, why not?... make Loma fight at a cw of 152...

Comment

It tells me you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... yes, why not?... make Loma fight at a cw of 152...
                why not just make him fight at Caneloweight?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  why not just make him fight at Caneloweight?
                  ... in fact, Cotto came at 152 on the scales when he fought at "Caneloweight"...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... in fact, Cotto came at 152 on the scales when he fought at "Caneloweight"...
                    Did the WBC make a Caneloweight class belt?

Comment

Working...
                    X