Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-13-2018, 10:39 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
AdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant futureAdonisCreed has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 11,538.88

WAIT WHAT!!??? Mexicutioner?? lol Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't JMM Mexican??🤔🤔 Also isn't JMM the same guy that put Pac's lights out?? Hmm thought so lol
AdonisCreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-13-2018, 10:41 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,764.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisCreed View Post
WAIT WHAT!!??? Mexicutioner?? lol Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't JMM Mexican??🤔🤔 Also isn't JMM the same guy that put Pac's lights out?? Hmm thought so lol
wait what? correct me if im wrong but it took marquez 4 shot to beat manny one time, pac has like 39 mexicans under his belt. lol.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:41 PM #23
THE TRUTH

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
chico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,991.95
You are not alone on this one! - Nomadic chupa-chups for you - Ogecca MaMa ` - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
he only beat one filipino and it took him 4 shot at it. manny beat like 39 mexicans lol. dont be salty about it, there's still a lot of great mexican boxers out there like canelo. ..
you act like there was alot of great filipinos to beat! u know and i know pac didnt beat marquez in fights 2 and 3 the judges that arum paid off gave pac the wins!
chico malo loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:43 PM #24
THE TRUTH

chico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond reputechico malo loc has a reputation beyond repute
You are not alone on this one! - Nomadic chupa-chups for you - Ogecca MaMa ` - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
Letís get this straight, both Pac and Marquez never tested positive for PEDs, they are both elite boxers, two of the best boxers in the world and unless they tested positive, they are clean. Caneloís tested positive so he was suspended, itís as simple as that!
i totally agree with u ! simple as that!
Old 07-13-2018, 10:44 PM #25
Banned

WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico malo loc View Post
you act like there was alot of great filipinos to beat! u know and i know pac didnt beat marquez in fights 2 and 3 the judges that arum paid off gave pac the wins!
you act like all 39 mexicans manny beat was ATG
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

but that doesnt even matter, you act like marquez beat manny 4 times. pac still up 2-1. how is marquez the filipinocutioner being down 2-1??
Old 07-13-2018, 10:44 PM #26
Banned

Quote:
like how floyd paid off the judges too? sounds stupid right?
Old 07-13-2018, 10:53 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 730 Post(s)
Gillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond reputeGillie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,620.25
Making it rain with tha picks! we tha best! - 1hourRun Commitment! - 1hourRun 

I generally root for Mathysse but I am starting to hope that Pac kicks his ass. I dont remember him ever talking so much.
Gillie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:57 PM #28
Up and Comer

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Muchen is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 6,292.09

Quote:
when did marquez ever test positive for peds?when did he get suspended for using?pac was on roids when he brutalized
cotto!
Saw him in NYC...he had the huge HGH head...to be fair I think pac was doing something also...
Muchen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:13 PM #29
THE TRUTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
you act like all 39 mexicans manny beat was ATG
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

but that doesnt even matter, you act like marquez beat manny 4 times. pac still up 2-1. how is marquez the filipinocutioner being down 2-1??
out of all their fights marquez is the only one that beat pac convincingly and almost took his head off doing it my friend! pac might of beat alot of mexicans but if u pay attention they where at the end of their careers or they where not HOFers they where average joes.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:15 PM #30
Banned

Quote:
out of all their fights marquez is the only one that beat pac convincingly and almost took his head off doing it my friend! pac might of beat alot of mexicans but if u pay attention they where at the end of their careers or they where not HOFers .
and it took him 4 shot it at!! he didnt take pac's head off the 1st, 2nd or 3rd!! lol

and that's what i just said! all the mexicans he beat wasnt ATG, but he still whooped on like 39 of them. that's why he was crowned the mexicutioner. he didnt even give himself that name. the fans and media did so i dont even know why you're trying to argue about it??

Share This With Friends

User Tag List