Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You got her trained, and you gotta maintain that upper pimp hand. Fight the urge to create or set patterns. Should be good to go!
    well its a long story but she always knew I loved the ladies and I was always clubbing even weekend trying to get some baddies sometimes she even provided the assist.

I also tried to get with few of her hot friends so she knew what time it was with me. Plus she knew I never liked drama as I would always complain bout all the girls I dated and what I didnt like about them and a lot of her baggage was similar to what I was complaining bout.

Through the years we stopped hanging cuz most of us stopped clubbing all the time and chillin. We all kinda went our separate ways settled down but when we do these big annual party trips we all go all out and party it up like we still in our early 20's LOL.

So rumor is she got married and divorced, or common law, which is pretty much how the rest of us ended up with the on going ups and downs of it all.

Thats why she moved all the way to Atlanta to avoid her ex since they were always running into each other in the same circles and all.

But yeah bottom line as long as she down to keep up the brocode of hooking up on the down low if its in Vegas, Atlanta, Miami and we can blame it on the alcohol then thats the game plan. so far so good. knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      well back in the day my first gf was 3 years younger than me. she used to call me big bro as respect before we hooked up. then when we started a relationship that "big" thing that she thought wasn't big. haha!

we were together 2 years doe and straight banging. sheesh time flies. that was back in 1998 i was in my Junior year.
      Damn who's that girl in your sig bro?

Cool story. You had a 2 year relationship with her your junior year? Thats mad long! I remember dating a chick for 3months in high school and that felt like it lasted an eternity back then lol.

I never had schlong size issues as a youngster my big worry was nutting too quick like in American Pie, problem was I was so worried I ended up lasted forever and never got to nut until I was much older like 19 or 20. I still remember the first girl who got me to nut she gave me BJ and HJ nonstop and she had no quit in her and I was like uh oh she gonna make me nut she never gonna quit here so like 45 min later she got me to nut and I made the most ******ed face and noise cause I didnt know how to even nut yet I thought for sure she was gonna laugh at me but she didnt lol she just stared at my jazzz all over her hand.

That was so embarrassing to this day I wish I could do a do over or at least thank her for giving me my first nut and not making fun of me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        you missing out bro Cancun is flames!

hot white chicks like 18 to 23 be the business bro.
        Our white sand beaches are cool too so I will kick it here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Our white sand beaches are cool too so I will kick it here.
          Thats cool bro im all about that beach life especially on vacay, nothing beats being at a nice resort on the beach where theres plenty of hot drunk chicks in bikinis ready to go.

You got the romantic background setting, alcohol flowing nonstop and plenty of hot chicks looking to blame it on the alcohol and just go all out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Thats cool bro im all about that beach life especially on vacay, nothing beats being at a nice resort on the beach where theres plenty of hot drunk chicks in bikinis ready to go.

You got the romantic background setting, alcohol flowing nonstop and plenty of hot chicks looking to blame it on the alcohol and just go all out.
            You know it man. Alcohol flowing, skimpy dressing you know it, man.

Comment

Working...
            X