Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My well funded Ugandan friends are looking for Rockin. £50 rewards fo his whereabouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, someone had to be sacrificed.

R.I.P Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
      U still haven't got my access password sorted yet boxingscene I want my vip password right about now.

I will employ lethal wing chung upon the site if my access is not granted in t minus 3 days and 72 minutes.

Rockin is the first hostage. I want that po faced entity to weep for eternity. He reeks of **** I imagine waiting patiently for the writing on the wall to appear.

Do you hear me, word to you're mother brotherfukers

And i want that PayPal payment for outstanding contributions to the world of boxingscene home of the brave & valiant. the nuthuggery crew and the downright demented specimens we share this space with.

I have 2 whole pounds on a Donaire KO on Rockin I will employ nonito to use my wing chung. He will defeat any arch enemy make em retreat use sharp weaponry.
      I thought you were trying not to get banned again?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I thought you were trying not to get banned again?
        I'm not this thread is from a while ago? I still haven't got the password though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Well, someone had to be sacrificed.

R.I.P Rockin'
          He was a worthy combatant, put up a good fight the mans adrenaline helped him at first but the adrenal dump left him susceptible to being snatched and bundled into a car. I gave him a chance to hand over the vip password but he was in fear too much and let out shrieks of help me please! So we silenced him. May he rest in peace. Warrior until the end
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-23-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            I'm right here....... where's my 50 bucks?
            £50 for the safe capture of you Mr Rockin just appearing isn't worth the reward. I have respect for former boxers but I'll be needing that password in return for your peace and safety lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Well hung Ugandans? I'm in.

Oh. You said well funded. Not interested.
              Hahahahaha you funny fuker.

Comment

No one give him the password.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  No one give him the password.
                  That's it rudy you rust bucket your next on the list for civilians marked for abduction. Enjoy the last few days of freedom and treasure every moment no matter how small or insignificant. The Ugandans are coming tick tock.

Comment

Working...
                  X