Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Free energy machine powered by gravity. BRAZIL.

A company in brazil claims to be building a free energy machine, powered by gravity. At a glance the huge machine looks like a crank shaft, with what looks like bobbing oil pump type arms connected that move up and down moving counter weights that causes a perpetual motion.

Quote:
    "We will build it in Porto Alegre, at Av. Patria, 195 - a power generator that started by a mechanic system, and exclusively powered by the gravity force. It will be the first equipment with this technology in the world. We have a small machine for experience and testing in our headquarter at Av. Pedro Ivo,933. The mechanic system was created under a special conception, to pick up and take the energy contained in the planet gravity, at any moment and place, without pollution or heat.

The technology was completely developed by our Company and consists in a continuos movement with some extra energy that can be taken, in a continuous and perpetual mechanic movement. This equipment is similar to a combustion engine, where a set of wheights represent the fuel and pistons that activate assemblies connected to a crankshaft. Another similar piece of equipment will be built in the U.S.A. at the Incobrasa Industries Ltd plant, a Company of the group, located in Gilman, IL. Both equipment are demonstration models with capacity to generate 30 KW, and will be ready in the middle of the next year. The technique allows the building of great power generators."

This link provides a time line of photos documenting the construction....

www.rarenergia.com.br...

This machine is still under construction and in the picture, it looks huge. seems an awful lot of effort and expense to go to for a hoax, so could be legit.. meh... Better than watching 3 yr olds getting bullied...

Will it work?

The link is Portuguese but theres pretty little pictures there to get a jist of it, i take it with a grain of salt, but fupping cool if it works, that is all.... Now fuk off.
    Last edited by RightJab; 08-29-2013, 12:35 AM. Reason: drunk fuk u

Perpetual Motion Machine that doesn't work #99999

There's new one that pops up every few months. Never holds up to independent scientific scrutiny.

Comment

I'll wait until they go into the specifics of the design before I make a comment but I'd wager it's not as effective as other renewable energy systems in place.

Comment

woah!

that thing looks big, and expensive.

somebody is probably setting himself up for serious failure. that said, i wish him all the best. i'm all about f#cking science, especially when it's run privately.

there's a clock out there that operates / is powered by using energy generated by changes in barometric pressure. its thing is that it requires very little power, doe. they run for several years, but eventually i think they'll all stop. this machine will/generate require a ton of power. just getting a crankshaft like that turning is a herculean effort.

good luck. get some tall brazilian b#Tches in the photo shoot, next time. nice butts on Brazilians.
        Last edited by New England; 08-29-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah it seems an awesome concept, but i couldn't find anything much in the way how it scientifically/technically works, really i just thought the concept and pictures where sort of cool, that machine is bigger than most houses and looks fun as hell to build, i wonder if they'll release them as build your own toys, need a fukin big garden doe.

Never mind China, Brazil i think will emerge as a 'power' over the next couple decades imo...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            woah!

that thing looks big, and expensive.

somebody is probably setting himself up for serious failure. that said, i wish him all the best. i'm all about f#cking science, especially when it's run privately.

there's a clock out there that operates / is powered by using energy generated by changes in barometric pressure. it's thing is that it requires very little power, doe. they run for several years, but eventually i think they'll all stop. this machine will/generate require a ton of power. just getting a crankshaft like that turning is a herculean effort.

good luck. get some tall brazilian b#Tches in the photo shoot, next time. nice butts on Brazilians.

This site has me using 'doe' in real life convo's now, the looks that i get.....

Comment

Working...
            X