No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: The Best Version of Me Beats Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: The Best Version of Me Beats Canelo

New York - One of the more interested parties who was ringside for the fight between Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KO's) and Rocky Fielding (27-2, 15 KO's), was IBF middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs. In most eyes, that's the next fight Canelo should take which is penciled in for May 4th, Cinco De Mayo weekend, in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs vs. Charlo! Make It Happen! Oscar already said "it won't be Jacobs on May 4th!" Stop begging! Not a good look!

Comment

People keep saying Canelo is #1....so other guys want to challenge him. I’d like this, Andrade, or Charlo next for Cinnamon.

Comment

it'd be a good fight

Comment

Jacobs is a very good boxer-puncher...would be an interesting fight for sure

Comment

Danny's a true professional, in the ring & out, articulates the truth in respectful manner, fights with passion...very deserving bout with Canelo next. Oscar, don't DUCK Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Jacobs vs. Charlo! Make It Happen! Oscar already said "it won't be Jacobs on May 4th!" Stop begging! Not a good look!
              Jacobs-Charlo would be a very good fight but Canelo-Jacobs is even better..
              Nothing wrong with Jacobs asking for the fight repeatedly.. Unlike Andrade and Charlo, Jacobs has actually earned the Canelo fight so I hope it happens in May.
              It's a great fight that either fighter can win but I'm going with Canelo!

Comment

I like Nelo which would be a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Jacobs-Charlo would be a very good fight but Canelo-Jacobs is even better..
                  Nothing wrong with Jacobs asking for the fight repeatedly.. Unlike Andrade and Charlo, Jacobs has actually earned the Canelo fight so I hope it happens in May.
                  It's a great fight that either fighter can win but I'm going with Canelo!
                  I would love to see Canelo vs. Jacobs, but Oscar says it ain't happening in May, so that being the case, I think Charlo should be Jacobs' first defense! It's a moneymaker, it's competitive, they're both with Haymon, and I think SHO or FOX would shell out a nice purse for that fight! I think Canelo fights at 168 again, or fights Andrade @ 160, who is already signed to DAZN!

Comment

Jacobs stopped Peter Quillin in 1. Fought 4 undefeated fighters back to back, GGG, Luis Arias, Maciej Sulecki and Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Gave GGG all he could handle.

Comment

Working...
                    X