No announcement yet.

depressed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depressed....

been a long stressful year..see people on here saying they make 100k or more a year and all I can do is imagine how great that must feel..This has been a real tough year for me but at the same time I have cleaned up but seem to see no further progress..Seems like it may be the 1st year i may have to skip Xmas but i Have huge faith that next year will bread greater results... To all those out here in the struggle just keep your smile as no one can take that from you

Its tough not having financial security. But money isn't everything. Friends and family are what matters. You can have all the money in the world and still be depressed and suicidal.

Success isn't how much money you make; success is making the world a better place. Many people essentially sell their soul, #hitting on people just to make some money.

Let me ask you one question
    Is your money that good
    Will it buy you forgiveness
    Do you think that it could
    I think you will find
    When your death takes its toll
    All the money you made
    Will never buy back your soul

Bob Dylan: Masters of War

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      been a long stressful year..see people on here saying they make 100k or more a year and all I can do is imagine how great that must feel..This has been a real tough year for me but at the same time I have cleaned up but seem to see no further progress..Seems like it may be the 1st year i may have to skip Xmas but i Have huge faith that next year will bread greater results... To all those out here in the struggle just keep your smile as no one can take that from you
      It's the internet don't believe the hype. No matter what you have your family. I grew up poor as hell but we made the most of it and those hard time made me who I am today, a great dad that has more love for his family than anything.

Money isn't everything. Money comes and goes. Family is forever.

Comment

Half the people bragging online are full of it. The ones who aren’t, many of them are miserable no matter how much they earn. We all take our losses, no one gets through life undefeated. All you can do is try and make 2019 better. This wasn’t one of my better years either.

Comment

Lol Larry you really believe the shyt these people on here say? I mean I'm sure some percentage of them are well off, successful, walk on the water etc like they say do, but the majority of them are full of it. Why would you get depressed over this lol.

2018 was my worst year since I became an adult. Been getting L after L. I'm really glad it's almost over.

But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

2019, I'm onto you son

Last edited by Szef; 12-15-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Maybe stop wasting so much time on this forum talking garbage, making threats and recording videos.

Next years results will be no different unless you change your mentality, you have it all wrong. You spend too much time on the internet, I get the impression that you watch all these dumb YouTube self help videos etc. they are all BS, they will not change anything

How you make things work is refocusing your efforts. Draw up a plan for 2019 - focus on three things. Then create frameworks with tangible goals, timelines and metrics to crush these three achievements. Sitting there thinking about change means nothing, going out and executing is everything

Let me know if I can help but only the basis if you are willing to put the work in yourself.

Comment

Well most people lie on the Internet so I wouldn't believe everything people write about themselves here. I've been through a similar phase where everything was going wrong, I was broke, felt like a letdown for everyone around me, etc.. All changed when I started going toe to toe with my problems and weaknesses. The only person who could make and made the difference was myself, nobody could've helped me out except me. It's never too late to face ur problems and try again.

Plus don't take what you already have for granted.

Comment

Tough times don’t last...tough people do. 2018 was a bad year for many of us. A fresh start is right around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Tough times don’t last...tough people do. 2018 was a bad year for many of us. A fresh start is right around the corner.
                  Why must a calendar date dictate a “fresh start?” Such nonsense

Start the change today

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Why must a calendar date dictate a “fresh start?” Such nonsense

Start the change today
                    Many human beings use the new year to start anew. I’ll say the overwhelming majority do. It’s used as a starting point for inspiration. Many things change with a new year. For one, payroll starts over again. Seeing as this is the most stressed about topic in the adult population worldwide, Jan 1 of a new year is a new starting point to improve.

Comment

Working...
                    X