Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LOL] Anthony Yarde : I'm an animal! i'll fight anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LOL] Anthony Yarde : I'm an animal! i'll fight anyone!

hahahaha

Did I miss something?! this fraud Anthony Yarde addressed the TWO Eastern-European champions ( Kovalev and Bivol) and left out Artur Beterbiev? and was there not a report that claims Yarde turned down Beterbiev for a shot at the IBF?

What a hoe! This reporter must be on Frank Warrens payroll, how do you not question Yarde about ducking Arthur Beterbiev?!
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-04-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
      hahahaha

I've got a feeling this guy's gonna get brutally exposed if he actually fights a world level guy with power. I get the feeling he hasn't got a solid chin either. I could be wrong, that's not based on any factual evidence, but just from experience of watching different boxers down the years, he just has the personality of an 'on-top' fighter. Someone who looks decent when he's fighting bums, but crumbles under pressure.

Comment

I don't want to be a gym snitch but I had a chance to spar this guy in Wales and I hurt him several times, and remember, I rarely exercise or box so take it for what it is.

Comment

Lol ok.. Accept the fights then. He fights any of the top guys and his career will probably be over before it got started

Comment

He's ok, but I would put money on callum Johnson beating him to be honest.

Comment

He's incredibly protected and somehow number 2 ranked in the WBO. His opponents thus far have been laughable.

But he looks like a gym bully to me. Another Eubank Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Did I miss something?! this fraud Anthony Yarde addressed the TWO Eastern-European champions ( Kovalev and Bivol) and left out Artur Beterbiev? and was there not a report that claims Yarde turned down Beterbiev for a shot at the IBF?

What a hoe! This reporter must be on Frank Warrens payroll, how do you not question Yarde about ducking Arthur Beterbiev?!
                hes a fraud

Comment

As an athlete he is a beast, skill wise he's got a long ways to go.
                  I like Yarde & think he's the best of the young UK prospects, I even think he's got more potential than Dubois or Joyce by far.

He's got power & speed but his footwork and head movement is atrocious. He can fight anyone he wants to, but with his level of fundamentals, he'd get his head taken off by most of the top ten LT heavys.

Comment

Working...
                  X