No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm With Same People That Got Floyd Where He Went

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
    and what did floyd mayweathers checks say in 90% mayweathers PPV fights?? GOLDEN BOY PROMOTION!!

HIS CHECKS SAID GOLDENBOY PROMOTIONS ON THEM UNTILL HIS LAST 2 FIGHTS!!!

FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU FEELINGS!!! THE BULK OF FLOYD MAYWEATHERS SUCCESS WAS UNDER GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS!! AND THAT IS A FACT YOU CANT CHANGE THAT!!
    Naw pussie. Haymon was the brains bytch! Facts. If GB was anything and made stars they would have more than Canelo.

Floyd was fighting under Top Rank. That don't mean shyt. Like I said Floyd washed the GB fighters and the promoter himself. From there has the top two PPV in Boxing history.

Made coke head and red head both look like bytches in the ring. Coke head took it a step further. You know drag! Haymon and Pbc run shyt and Haymon been running shyt.

Checkmate. Game over!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Naw I was checking your bytch made ass! Me saying your favorite Mexican fighter would get A town stomped by any top black figter is facts pussie! I bodied you.

We can go on who is making money between us! It's cool your a peasent in that regard. Fact remains Haymon and PBC are running shyt bytch!
      😂🤣 You don't even realize how ****ing stupid you sound on here!
      You swinging off Al Haymon's nutts like George of the jungle and he don't even know you exist! LoL
      I like what Al Haymon is doing as far as boxing and I hope he keeps doing it for many years to come!
      Who doesn't like more free boxing on TV???
      But I'm still not gonna suck his dick at every opportunity that comes up the way you do, ... 😆
      You piece of shet F A G G!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Floyd was supremely skilled. The greatest fighter of his generation.

Wilder on the other hand is raw, limited, and technically flawed. He has great power but that's it.

Honestly he should have taken the $100 million offer.
        im not sure why you, or anyone, would take the quote literally that way

hes not saying theyre gonna make him a billion dollar fighter like floyd...not everything has to be taken in literal context

but floyd was not all that exciting...and wilder is...hes simply sayhing they took a boring fighter and made him a billionaire.....they can certainly take me me and make that 100 mil

Comment

Naw pussie! HAYMON. Who was consitently there for all those Floyd fights?? Remember the saying EVERY boxer would say at the end of the fight???

I want to thank Al Haymon... Got you ******* mad. Haymon was there for all the fights now all GB has is Canelo and a bunch of scrubs.

Once again Haymon comes on top

Golden Boy has Canelo that can hit over a million PPV buys, who does Haymon have?

Comment

Naw pussie. Haymon was the brains bytch! Facts. If GB was anything and made stars they would have more than Canelo.

Floyd was fighting under Top Rank. That don't mean shyt. Like I said Floyd washed the GB fighters and the promoter himself. From there has the top two PPV in Boxing history.

Made coke head and red head both look like bytches in the ring. Coke head took it a step further. You know drag! Haymon and Pbc run shyt and Haymon been running shyt.

Checkmate. Game over!
            GOLDEN BOY WAS THE PROMOTIONAL COMPANY!!! THAT MEANS THEY PRODUCED IT!!! GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS!! GOLDEN BOY HAD THE DATES, THE VENUE, THE SPONSERSHIPS ALL PUT TOGETHER BY GOLDENBOY!!

THATS WHY FLOYDS CHECKS WERE FROM GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS!!!

THOSE CHECKS FLOYD MAYWEATHER CASHED SAID GOLDENBOY ON THEM!!! HAHAHAH!!! DOES THAT HURT YOU TO ADMIT??

GOLDENBOY PROMOTIONS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuFxjOIPgIo

BAHAHAH!!!! WHO WROTE THE CHECKS??? HAHAHA!!!! YOU LOST THIS ONE MOVE ON!!

Comment

• Why is everyone so angry with wilder??? its not like he had any chance of fighting aj next, the money eddie was offering him a while back has now gotten bigger, if wilder locks himself into a 3 fight deal and aj loses or looks bad or if he KOs aj in the first fight hes locked in at that amount. If wilder ends up losing b4 he fights aj then turning down the 100mil will be looked at as a terrible decision but as for now we have to wait and see what happens. right now he thinks that later on he can get even more money, its a crazy risk but hey if hes willing to take it then thats on him. AJ is fighting miller next, thats set in stone, how can he be ducking AJ? with this decision all we can do is wait and see what happens,

Remember you all said he was dumb for turning down 1.5mil and then 15mil, now its 40mil.... so the offers are growing, if he and aj keep winning hes thinking the fight will stand to make way more. we will see. You all defended everything hearn and aj said and did for damn near 1.5 years now look at you.

Comment

• Best move the Champ could've made!! I'm all about expanding the sport but fighting on Dazn which still haven't released how many subs they have would definitely decrease his exposure and you can't go wrong with Al Haymon, he's a genius!

Comment

• After 41 fights the Alabama mouse is still believing? We are back to the days of Father Abraham. He talks like a Sunday School dropout

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    im not sure why you, or anyone, would take the quote literally that way

hes not saying theyre gonna make him a billion dollar fighter like floyd...not everything has to be taken in literal context

but floyd was not all that exciting...and wilder is...hes simply sayhing they took a boring fighter and made him a billionaire.....they can certainly take me me and make that 100 mil
                    Floyd wasn't a boring fighter, first of all. Especially in his Pretty Boy Floyd days. And he was unquestionably special. An all-time great talent.

Yet despite all that he wouldn't have become a big PPV star if he hadn't gotten the rub from Oscar De La Hoya.

That's what truly made Floyd. More than anything Haymon ever did. Wilder will have none of that going for him.

Comment

• Wilder: "I'm With Same People That Got Floyd Where He Went"

Yep. Exactly. You're right in the footsteps of the biggest ducker ever in the history of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X