Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Know Anything About Dog Poisoning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Best way of getting rid of a dog is to serve him anti-freeze. They love lapping it up, then is squeezes up their intestines so they can't poop. Death is takes a few days and is painful. Great way to get rid of a barking dog or one that constantly poops on your lawn.
    Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    Damn that's dark.

How about... you don't kill other people's dogs though? Just a thought.
    Thats liberals for u

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Moving really isn't an option for me. My landlord is my best bud for about 30 years, and charges me very little for a 6 room duplex. 3 big rooms down, 2 big and 1 small up. 2 1/2 bathrooms. Him and his wife live in other side. They clear my driveway in winter, I could never get a deal like that where I live.

I got my own driveway, safe neighborhood. He hasn't raised my rent in all the 19 years I've lived here. At my age, I think this will be my last home. I hope so anyway.

As far as the insomnia goes, I get prescription meds that help quite a bit, but i still have problems sometimes. AND....I'm a very light sleeper...lol.
      I live right on a main road in a commercial/residential area on the corner in back of a red light, so traffic noise is constant.

Can't complain, though. Life is good.
      Wow, man. Sounds pretty sweet actually. Glad you're doing well, jazzy!! Cheers!

Comment

Shít a couple years ago I nearly killed my tia's dog by giving that lil bish raisins..

She started shítting blood everywhere and needless to say my tia rushed her to the vet and sure enough the vet confirmed dogs can't eat raisins or grapes, apparently its so bad for them they have a 50/50 chance of dying or surviving crazy shít i never knew..

That lil bish needs to stop bothering me when I'm trying to eat

Comment

Working...
        X