Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Lakers now in the top 10.

all a part of the plan
    Comes to Western Conference and misses the playoffs...coincidence I think not

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post

Comment

Lakers now in the top 10.

all a part of the plan
        They ain't gonna be s**t. Keep believing what you want. They ain't tanking, and they ain't getting a good draft pick. Lebron is gonna opt out when he's eligible to and he's gonna come back to the Cavs, and when he does, I better not see you post pro cavs and become a cavs fan when he is back, stupid ass Bronsexual.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 03-18-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I hope they get it.

but I think they're just trying to increase the value of their draft pick so they can trade it for Anthony Davis.

Lakers might be dumb enough to keep the pick though. The draft this year is **** other than the top 2 picks.
          Boston practically had an agreement in place with Tatum and Smart going to New Orleans. You are living in a fantasy land

Comment

They were 4th in the West before Lebron got injured. And since then their top 5 players have been injured and out of the lineup for 10+ games each. Lakers are a trash roster even when healthy much less with all these injuries.

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
            Boston practically had an agreement in place with Tatum and Smart going to New Orleans. You are living in a fantasy land
            LMAOOOO you have 3 iq if you think AD is going to Boston. AD is either gonna re-sign with the Pels or get traded to Lakers. But I'm 90% sure he gets traded to Lakers. 0% chance of him going to Celtics

BTW how are the Cavs doing without lebron
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-19-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

They were 4th in the West before Lebron got injured. And since then their top 5 players have been injured and out of the lineup for 10+ games each. Lakers are a trash roster even when healthy much less with all these injuries.

LMAOOOO you have 3 iq if you think AD is going to Boston. AD is either gonna re-sign with the Pels or get traded to Lakers. But I'm 90% sure he gets traded to Lakers. 0% chance of him going to Celtics

BTW how are the Cavs doing without lebron
              4th in the West at that point in the season is irrelevant. Hell Memphis was on top of the West for a bit and the Jazz and Rockets were struggling back then.The Lakers are a bad team with and without LeBron. There's no excuse not to make the playoffs. The Clippers have 0 all stars and will still make the playoffs. This Lakers disaster of a season is an indictment on LeBron, can't even make the playoffs in the West a complete and utter embarrassment

Comment

• Don't give me the injuries nonsense either Denver has had 3 starters miss a lot of games this year Harris, Barton, and Milsap. Guess what? They're tied for 1st in the West. The Pacers have managed to stay afloat without their best player Victor Oladipo. Raptors have Kawhi and Lowry out all the time. This Lakers team is just plain bad.

Comment

4th in the West at that point in the season is irrelevant. Hell Memphis was on top of the West for a bit and the Jazz and Rockets were struggling back then.The Lakers are a bad team with and without LeBron. There's no excuse not to make the playoffs. The Clippers have 0 all stars and will still make the playoffs. This Lakers disaster of a season is an indictment on LeBron, can't even make the playoffs in the West a complete and utter embarrassment
                  4th in the West halfway through the season and with a win over 5 teams that were #1 in the standings this season. Also Lakers were #1 in defense in Nov-Dec.

Keep hating. Lebron is still the best player in the league at 34 years old.

Comment

Don't give me the injuries nonsense either Denver has had 3 starters miss a lot of games this year Harris, Barton, and Milsap. Guess what? They're tied for 1st in the West. The Pacers have managed to stay afloat without their best player Victor Oladipo. Raptors have Kawhi and Lowry out all the time. This Lakers team is just plain bad.
                    This.

Sad to admit but they are and there is no excuse for it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      This.

Sad to admit but they are and there is no excuse for it either.
                      Bottom line this summer gonna make or break the Lebron lead Lakers.....

Comment

Working...
                      X