Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence reveals how Bay Area rapper was shot to death by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] New evidence reveals how Bay Area rapper was shot to death by police

New evidence reportedly has surfaced in the police shooting of rapper Willie McCoy. The family members of McCoy recently had an opportunity to view footage of the shooting, which took place at a Taco Bell in Vallejo, California, on Feb. 9, 2019, according to San Francisco Chronicle.

After viewing the bodycam video from one of the six officers on the scene that night, McCoy’s family says the rising rapper was killed by police while sleeping.

McCoy was reportedly sleeping in his car while at the Taco Bell when someone called police and reported him.

When police arrived, they blocked his car by parking a patrol car in front of the vehicle and another behind it. Without attempting to wake him, six police officers began firing shots inside of McCoy’s vehicle. He was reportedly shot 25 times in the face, throat and upper body.

Police claim that McCoy made a sudden movement, and they feared for their safety.

New video !!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...2m6EVE6yfWPJC5

Although the new evidence should help to move the criminal case against the officers forward, police in California have mostly gotten away with murder when it comes to shooting unarmed Black people.

Police who were involved in the shooting death of Stephon Clark in Sacramento did not face criminal charges. In March 2018, Clark, 22, was shot and killed while running into his grandmother’s backyard. Clark had a cellular phone in his hand that the officers claim they mistook for a gun.

On March 12, a federal judge urged attorneys to settle the Clark family’s multimillion-dollar civil rights lawsuit against the city of Sacramento and the two police officers who shot and killed him.

First off I want to start off by saying all of you who on this trend months ago need to man up and admit they were wrong. I was the only one who said this guy was most likely sleeping in his car and was startled by the cops made a move and the cops unloaded on him unjustified

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...2m6EVE6yfWPJC5
    Last edited by Removed Now; 03-30-2019, 04:12 PM. Reason: I got the video!

Not a **** given

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Not a **** given
      Damn dude. No pity at all for your fellow human / American?

Comment

Fake news.

If you want to be cheeky and grab a gun while you're surrounded by cops then you deserve to be shot..

Comment

Anybody know how the Stephon Clark killers avoided criminal charges?

How is that not manslaughter???

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Damn dude. No pity at all for your fellow human / American?
            Whenever there's a police vs rights issue, tua will always suck the police's dick. He'll play with the balls too. He doesn't want to have rights.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Fake news.

If you want to be cheeky and grab a gun while you're surrounded by cops then you deserve to be shot..
              What about our gun rights?

Comment

Damn that was a straight up assassination

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  What about our gun rights?
                  What about them. I'm all for gun rights but its usually a good idea to not try to grab one when you have 6 pointed at you.

But I guess the dindus need that spelled out for them..

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                    Whenever there's a police vs rights issue, tua will always suck the police's dick. He'll play with the balls too. He doesn't want to have rights.
                    I starting to figure that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X