Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Joshua Fight his Biggest Challenges?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will Joshua Fight his Biggest Challenges?

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 06:47 PM.

We could possibly have a year where the top 3 fail to fight each other, I hope not but Fury seems to be distancing himself from the rematch and spouting his lineal champ BS.
    I keep saying it but boxing will always be flawed when you have more than one belt/champ, it’s actualy ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
      We could possibly have a year where the top 3 fail to fight each other, I hope not but Fury seems to be distancing himself from the rematch and spouting his lineal champ BS.
      I keep saying it but boxing will always be flawed when you have more than one belt/champ, it’s actualy ridiculous

Top Rank made Wilder an offer.

Wilder being very quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Top Rank made Wilder an offer.

Wilder being very quiet.
        I’m no Wilder fan, but we all have suspicions of uncle bob trying to add strings, it will all come to wash eventually

Comment

I’m actualy hoping the rematch doesn’t come off so we get the fight everyone really wants, so we can have a unified champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
            I’m no Wilder fan, but we all have suspicions of uncle bob trying to add strings, it will all come to wash eventually
            Either way Wilder is very quiet, he has been since the fight.

Lying low it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Either way Wilder is very quiet, he has been since the fight.

Lying low it seems.
              When is Wilder not Lying ?

Comment

It's amazing how Wilder fans just ignore that Joshua offered Wilder 40% and has been trying to negotiate for months. Wilder has been ignoring him. Flat out ducking.

Comment

The champ has ducked every A Grade fighter and is now content with C grade miller.

Comment

AJ seems willing to fight both Wilder and Fury but he won't give them the 50/50 split they want.'He is the A side with 3 of the 4 belts. Usyk has never challenged him and wants to fight a lesser heavyweight first. AJ has been a good champion and has fought more champions and top contenders than Wilder and Fury combined.

Comment

Working...
                    X