Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Hector Camacho clean out current 126lb-135lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    He beat GRJ, Walters, Rigo and Linares, all of whom I could see giving Hector lots of problems. I like the Macho Man but let's not make out like he was invincible. He wasn't. Would have liked to see him against Prince Naseem though. That would have been fun.
    Only rigo would, and i think he might of been to small for macho....could go the same way as the rigo loma fight

Comment

He would get past lomachenko, linares, etc etc but will get beat up and lose vs Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        LOL the prefight hype and ring walks would of been the stuff of legends............and not to much mention the fight it'self
        LOL. So true!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          Only rigo would, and i think he might of been to small for macho....could go the same way as the rigo loma fight
          It would prob be similar I'm sure.

Comment

He lost to Haugan, and Mancini and Paz went the distance. Pretty sure Loma’s speed and angles gives him fits and Camacho’s handspeed tskes Loma into deep waters, 50/50 on that one. He beats everyone else to include Tank, Rigo, Leo, and Mikey.

Comment

Overrated. Prime comacho got destroyed by chavez sr. He has lots of holes. Lol at him beating lomachenko.

Comment

This guy beats lomachenko. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oUSWcuIKxk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  I'd say he does great until someone rattles him like Rosario did. Let's not forget him freezing up when he got that first taste of being hurt. However, I don't guess there are any Rosarios out there now. So I'd give him a great shot although I pick Loma over him in a good fight.
                  I remember that. I would pick Loma and Mikey to beat him at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    He would get past lomachenko, linares, etc etc but will get beat up and lose vs Mikey.
                    Yes, of course he beats every other lightweight fighting today except Mikey. What a surprise you would say that. Anybody Mikey can beat Loma can beat. Mikey vs Loma is an even fight. I look forward to the Spence vs Mikey fight. MIKEY DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Overrated. Prime comacho got destroyed by chavez sr. He has lots of holes. Lol at him beating lomachenko.
                      He was way past it by the time of Chavez. Camacho was a hell of a talent but there was something mental he lacked and his lifestyle halted his prime. Watch him pre Rosario and post Rosario. It’s astonishing. He got cracked twice badly in that fight and barely got a decision. He damn sure didn’t wanna go near Chapo again.

He was a shell by the time he fought Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                      X