Old 09-30-2018, 02:00 AM #41
Banned

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Laszlo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 419.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
He's being sarcastic in that we all expect our heroes and our beloved fighters to always be in wars and eventually go out on their shield when it's ludicrous to the individual fighter.
Yer it's what we fight fans expect.
To put their health on the line for our enjoyment.
I honestly thought you could have seen the same way I say that post for what it is.
classless thing to say dude.
Plain and simple.

In poor taste.
Laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-30-2018, 02:04 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
solo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,077.10

point blank that is the risk many boxers take for fame and money nobody force any of these guys to box every choice you make in life has some type of risk .
solo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 02:23 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2011 Post(s)
TheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond reputeTheCell8 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,074.23

Unfortunate what happened to him, but this is one of those risks you sign up for. Could it have been prevented? Perhaps...

Maybe if the referee was harsher on Williams and actually deducted a point for his shots behind the head. Also, his management has to take a lot of responsibility here for having him fight 5 fights in 9 months. Which included like 3 fights in a 2 month span. These also weren't 4 round fights either.

Or maybe it's just bad luck.
TheCell8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:10 AM #44
Banned

Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
Mr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond reputeMr. EBT 97K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,181.38
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup chupa-chups for you - Ogecca MaMa No Message - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Sad shyt. Dude didn't deserve this.
Mr. EBT 97K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:13 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2322 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 13,812.43
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 
awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Hopkins:

“It is interesting, because I see the world that is trying to change the concept of boxing, and the amateur kids are believing it. From the Joe Hand Gym that I train at, and I’m around amateur guys all the time. They’re 13 and they’re 8, and they’re 9, and they’re asking me. I say, ‘Look, you want to [be able] to count your own money. The way that you count your own money is that you duck as many punches as you can,” said Hopkins.

“I wanted to get more passionate to tell you how I feel, because when I hear commentators, and when I hear certain networks, and when I’m in the know, and I’m hearing these things, I’m like, ‘Their kids ain’t boxing.’ Their families ain’t in that ring. They’re in the colleges and going where they’re going, but who cares about somebody else’s kid or somebody else’s child? I’m in this world, but I’m not of this world. We’re in the era where if you duck, then it’s bad.”
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:29 AM #46
Banned

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Laszlo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 419.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
Hopkins:

“It is interesting, because I see the world that is trying to change the concept of boxing, and the amateur kids are believing it. From the Joe Hand Gym that I train at, and I’m around amateur guys all the time. They’re 13 and they’re 8, and they’re 9, and they’re asking me. I say, ‘Look, you want to [be able] to count your own money. The way that you count your own money is that you duck as many punches as you can,” said Hopkins.

“I wanted to get more passionate to tell you how I feel, because when I hear commentators, and when I hear certain networks, and when I’m in the know, and I’m hearing these things, I’m like, ‘Their kids ain’t boxing.’ Their families ain’t in that ring. They’re in the colleges and going where they’re going, but who cares about somebody else’s kid or somebody else’s child? I’m in this world, but I’m not of this world. We’re in the era where if you duck, then it’s bad.”
Is that a quote by the vile Bernard Hopkins?
**** that guy.
Laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:27 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 817 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,625.69

Bumping this thread to ask where the outrage is for the way Linares ended his fight last night?
4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 06:29 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,909.09
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

U dont play boxing....damn
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
game, joke!, side

User Tag List