Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Another Liberal idiot brainwashed by the Liberal media and crying because he can't do crap for himself like Trump did
    Trump supporters and Deontay Wilder fans... You guys are so misunderstood. Lol!

Comment

• Stop crying. You will get your beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Well Wilder is best buddies with Trump so...
        The way a lap dog is a little boy's best buddy.

Comment

• Its interesting how all of articles written about Wilder and Fury only have 30 to 50 comments. But as soon as Wilder and Joshua's names pop up in the title of an article the numbers shoot up to triple digits.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Your infantile, simplistic, "Americans-good-guys-kick-ass" Hollywood cliche of approaching history bores me... As we are unlikely to have a serious discussion here, perhaps its best not to even try.

And no, Inglorious Basterds was not a documentary...Sigh..
            Mind blown! So they weren't killin Natzies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Seems like the very thing that made America great is being torn down brick by brick. Everything in America has become an us vs them thing. Liberals vs Conservatives. White vs Brown. Natural citizens vs Immigrants.

What kinda country supports Nazis? That baffles me.
              You have it all mixed up. Black communities weren't single-mother pandemics in the past. Blacks were doing better financially also. Google the statistics. I'm not against Brown/Black persons - my nationality was never the most liked by White Nationalists. Illegal immigration hurts local labor. You have to pick and choose. To me, it's Populist vs. Globalist. I'm for populists. I don't condone any racism period. I support Conservative principles because they are based in Christianity and you don't have to be religious to believe in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Trump supporters and Deontay Wilder fans... You guys are so misunderstood. Lol!
                I'm a Trump Supporter and Deontay Wilder fan. You can't be both?

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                  Its interesting how all of articles written about Wilder and Fury only have 30 to 50 comments. But as soon as Wilder and Joshua's names pop up in the title of an article the numbers shoot up to triple digits.
                  What's really interesting is the lack of articles about Johnson and Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Vitali. After building an undefeated record of 24–0 with 22 KOs, he suffered his first loss to 24–13–1 Ross Puritty, in what was Klitschko's first and only professional fight in Ukraine. Puritty forced Klitschko, who had at that time not gone beyond 8 rounds, to punch himself out. Klitschko began to be overwhelmed in the 10th round and went down twice but was allowed to continue. At the start of the 11th round, with Puritty continuing to land hard punches, Klitschko's trainer, Fritz Sdunek, entered the ring and stopped the fight
                    And to think, that was in the late 90s and Wlad was around for so long he fought the best HW today in a modern HW classic. That was literally like 20 years ago.

Wlad was amazing and his dominance will be missed

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      You have it all mixed up. Black communities weren't single-mother pandemics in the past. Blacks were doing better financially also. Google the statistics. I'm not against Brown/Black persons - my nationality was never the most liked by White Nationalists. Illegal immigration hurts local labor. You have to pick and choose. To me, it's Populist vs. Globalist. I'm for populists. I don't condone any racism period. I support Conservative principles because they are based in Christianity and you don't have to be religious to believe in them.
                      Not sure I have anything mixed up. Seems there's a point you want to get across. Seems to me that immigration has helped the US as some of the folks who have really impacted the country were immigrants or descendants of immigrants. Immigration only hurts local labor if the locals refuse to do the same job for the same wage OR businesses refuse to hire illegal immigrants. However capitalism is more important in the US than community building. Greed and the almighty US dollar seems to be the most important thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X