Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom 10 Heavyweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prince of fabricators is hard at work.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      Of course...and the QUEEN is exposed AGAIN as the liar he has been the past 20 years.
      --- You the last refuge of a scoundrel...

And thank you for the free comedy ...priceless!!!

Comment

Tell us again that Dempsey stated he fought Jack Johnson. Amazing you have the same lying mentality TWENTY YEARS since aol boxing boards.

Comment

--- I stated a writer alluded that Jack said he fought Jack, but of course you don't know Jack from Jill...only in Hoodini World...

Comment

You posted a lie. Just like you did on aol boxing 20 years ago. Called you out then. Will call you out now.

Comment

--- You with all the emotions of a 13 yr old grrl stuffed into a two year old mind. What I say is truth to your lies you perpetuate as a tool of the suits that run boxing...only in boxing!

Comment

--- This article coincides with what Dempsey confided to the writer well after the private bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
                  The Dempsey vs Johnson "fight" was the brainchild of Chicago sports journalist Ray Pearson, who back in the 20's ran a series of fantasy fights... with detailed blow-by-blow description of how these fights would/could unfold.

Here is his take on this particular dream fight:
                  https://news.google.com.au/newspaper...,3630691&hl=da

Note how, at the end of the article, it is carefully explained, that this of course is all make-believe!
                  Lol..... Queensbury getting

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Lol..... Queensbury getting
                    --- I have the article Junior and he never couched it as a fantasy fight.

It was originally published in the Brooklyn eagle back in the day. He admits there is little to substantiate it much like Clays two Liston fights and the Cooper fights that were filmed...only in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      --- I have the article Junior and he never couched it as a fantasy fight.

It was originally published in the Brooklyn eagle back in the day. He admits there is little to substantiate it much like Clays two Liston fights and the Cooper fights that were filmed...only in boxing...
                      Bundana put your tall tales to sleep much like I did when you said Holmes ducked Coetzee. What can you expect though from a guy who rates Vits the 3rd greatest heavyweight though!

Comment

Working...
                      X