Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-05-2018, 01:38 AM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
MulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 7,894.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Here's 20 of the most known, quality, undefeated fighters in the game right now.

Who's gonna take their 0? When will it get taken (year or as exact a date you wanna pick)? Feel free to name other undefeated fighters & who you think will beat them & when.

Demetrius Andrade, 25-0, 160lbs
Artur Beterbiev, 12-0, 175lbs
Jermall Charlo, 27-0, 160lbs
Jermell Charlo, 30-0, 154lbs
Terence Crawford, 32-0, 147lbs

Gervonta Davis, 20-0, 130lbs
Mikey Garcia, 38-0, 135lbs/140lbs
Murat Gassiev, 26-0, 200lbs
Gennady Golovkin, 37-0-1, 160lbs
Oleksandr Gvozdyk, 15-0, 175lbs

Jarrett Hurd, 22-0, 154lbs
Naoya Inoue, 15-0, 115lbs
Anthony Joshua, 21-0, HW
Chayaphon Moonsri, 50-0, 105lbs
Gilberto Ramirez, 37-0, 168lbs

Billy Joe Saunders, 26-0, 160lbs
Errol Spence Jr, 23-0, 147lbs
Oleksandr Usyk, 14-0, 200lbs
Oscar Valdez, 24-0, 126lbs
Deontay Wilder, 40-0, HW
Fugh me but this is a hell of a fughin equation to solve
Sorry but too many freakin answers , then you doubt yourself and you can add another two names to it
A good friend told me when I was yeh high
Son , donít ever bet with your heart
And always go with your first gut feeling
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2018, 01:41 AM #12
Interim Champion

MulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud ofMulaKO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Demetrius Andrade; Jermall.
Artur Beterbiev; I think he'll get old waiting for cats to stop ducking.
Jermall Charlo; no one at 160, right now at least.
Terence Crawford; Only Spence has a chance. 50/50.
Gervonta Davis; I don't think he's fighting Loma any time soon so no one right now.
Mikey Garcia; no one below 147.
Murat Gassiev; I think he'll be on top for a while.
Gennady Golovkin; probably Canelo in rematch.
Billy Joe Saunders; any top WW (GG, Canelo, Charlo, etc)
Errol Spence Jr; nobody outside Crawford.
Oleksandr Usyk; possibly Gassiev
Deontay Wilder; Guy could win or lose just about any fight. The strengths he has, as well as holes in his game, are massive.
See I like where your going with your list and the more I look at it and the more I begin to doubt myself
Thatís why anytime I do a pickem or lay money
I just fughin do what I first thought of so l8ke that I ainít flipping l8ke a goldfish on your counter
Old 05-05-2018, 02:30 AM #13
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 11306 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,657.14
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
See I like where your going with your list and the more I look at it and the more I begin to doubt myself
Thatís why anytime I do a pickem or lay money
I just fughin do what I first thought of so l8ke that I ainít flipping l8ke a goldfish on your counter
As a fan, I like the vets who have put in their time. But, when I'm betting/predicting, I give youth/mileage strong consideration. This sport, even just the training, is brutal on the body. By the time a guy gets well known, he's already got a lot of shop wear.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:39 AM #14
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
As a fan, I like the vets who have put in their time. But, when I'm betting/predicting, I give youth/mileage strong consideration. This sport, even just the training, is brutal on the body. By the time a guy gets well known, he's already got a lot of shop wear.
Damn right
I wait until I s see a weigh in
Sometimes it freaks me out how dry they are although moving
Weight drained anything
Itís nuts ( and yeah I hear you the vets but at a certain point itís kind of like betting with your heart )
Just for fun , anyone who took B - Hop against Pascal at that given moment , imo always , was betting with their heart and bang they were correct
But someone who had a few rubles on this fight , definitely would of took Fughnut Pascal out of age , where and tear etc etc and definately money value
And I love the Executioner

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers, game, now?, undefeated

User Tag List