Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia fighting Ivan Baranchyk next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    He’s not drained. He’s skinny as fuk year round
    You're right. However, I think he moves up very soon. Like maybe his next fight. Plus, he's just not that good. I'd rather Mikey stay at 140. Get the mandatory out the way, and then bring on Relikh, Prograis, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You're right. However, I think he moves up very soon. Like maybe his next fight. Plus, he's just not that good. I'd rather Mikey stay at 140. Get the mandatory out the way, and then bring on Relikh, Prograis, etc.
      Yea he’s not all that but unifications are always good. Would have added more if he beat him and fought the loma linares winner afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Yea he’s not all that but unifications are always good. Would have added more if he beat him and fought the loma linares winner afterwards.
        The Loma fight, or any other fight with a TR fighter, is never happening. Mikey was supposed to fight Linares next. When Loma got that fight, he decided it wasn't worth going back to 135 (not for Robert Easter). I agree about unifications...and I think you'll see Mikey do that once he gets his mandatory out of the way.

Comment

I'd kinda like to see the Baranchyk fight. Baranchyk brings it hard so either the young, c0cky fighter gets a few licks in and then gets the c0cky knocked out of him by Mikey or it could be a surprising war. I enjoy seeing two unbeaten fighters going at it, even if one appears to be out of the league of the other by a measurable stretch. Would be fun while it lasts and no way in hell would it be boring.

Comment

Working...
          X