Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait .

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Fuk Shane but she did think her husband was dead. If your spouse is dead, you move on and start fuking someone else.
      I agree with that she had every rights to moved on with her life like any spouses should, but not to the extent of one week after your husband died. I know the writers did it to created some sort of forced drama, but it was poorly written. Any faithful wife would at least wait few months or even after a year before they would even contemplate of banging someone else.

If Rick were as abusive as Carol Peletier's husband was, then i would totally understood why she did it as her own stress reliever, but that wasn't the case. She banged her husband's best friend within a week after she assumed and been told he was dead. I don't know about you, but if my wife die, I would wait at least four-six months before i would even think of moving on with my life to start another sexual-relationship. It's all about paying respect to your spouse, and you don't pay your respect by screwing someone else one week after.

Comment

What did everyone think?

I'm gonna wait a little and dl it then watch it later tonight.

Comment

It was solid. Plenty of drama to start off.

Comment

Great show.....

Comment

Decent enough start, though I'm slightly disappointed that not much progress was made in the story once the girl disappeared.

My brother and I definitely called the end though, it was really obvious something was going to happen to his son.

Comment

Great premiere.

Any place can become the scariest place.

Comment

The Walking Dead Breaks Records
                  The ratings for Sunday night are in and it seems as though people still really love the s*** out of zombies!
                  October 17, 2011

by Matt Fowler

Last night's Season 2 premiere episode of AMC's The Walking Dead delivered more adults in the 18-49 demo (and 25-54) than any other basic cable drama in TV history.

With 7.3 total million viewers (11 million total for the night), the episode "What Lies Ahead" drew in about 36-38% more than the Season 1 average.

"The Walking Dead is one of those rare television programs that reaches both a core genre fan as well as broad audiences simply looking for a great, character-based story. We're so proud of and grateful for the amazing team on both sides of the camera who works so hard and is so committed to making this a unique programming event," said Charlie Collier, AMC's president. "That The Walking Dead is now the most watched drama in the history of basic cable is staggering, just like our zombies."

Comment

what i dont get is, how did they not see that big ass herd of zombies coming...how did they get there so fast?

also, hiding under the car? they couldn't smell them? they couldn't smell the dude that was bleeding all over the freekin place?

overall tho, i liked it...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      what i dont get is, how did they not see that big ass herd of zombies coming...how did they get there so fast?

also, hiding under the car? they couldn't smell them? they couldn't smell the dude that was bleeding all over the freekin place?

overall tho, i liked it...
                      They talked about that right after the show on 'talking dead.' The writers said the zombies aren't bloodhounds, the limited senses they do have are used strictly on a minimal level, seeing live humans and chasing em down, then there's sound and last smell. Smell isn't enough to rely on though so if they see and smell or hear someone and smell, they're more likely to pick up the trail. Hope that was clear enough

Comment

Working...
                      X