Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
    GOOOOOOO the **** awAaaaaaay
    NO! LMMFAO! As long as your here he will be here....LMMFAO!

Comment

• I highly doubt that nay-weather had anything to do with this long and decent worded message. He could barely even comprehend Dr. Suess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Can Froyd disappear?
        He will when you do

Comment

• he had to go wid the flow while in Japan.... when he made it back to america he felt safe enough to talk.

Comment

• what a joke lol... but i knew it was a joke since the very beginning, regardless of the fight happening or not..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1madman View Post
              I highly doubt that nay-weather had anything to do with this long and decent worded message. He could barely even comprehend Dr. Suess!
              Pretty sure we all know Leonard Ellerbe wrote that while spanking Lil' Floyd for trying to do solo projects without Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Floyd aint that smart he thought Japan was N. Korea
                He beat all your fighters fair & square, let it go....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Bet he got $10 Million for this publicity stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmao this is it,this had to be the reason because I can’t see him turning down 80M for a boxing fight. He went home and looked at his highlights and was like hełl no
                    LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      No. To me it sounds like he was being paid to fight a guy in a 3 round boxing match in private. It sounds like Rizin was trying to get him to fight some non-boxing match for the world. Sounds like a bait & switch to me.

Can't understand wtf Rizin was thinking here pulling a move like this. But they are desperate, from my understanding, to stay relevant & more importantly in business. Its been rumored they aren't doing well.

Rizin dude mighta just said f#ck it we'll either trick Floyd into agreeing to this fight or if nothing else this is gonna get the worlds eyes on us. Seems like getting eyes on you for some bait & switch bs isn't having good eyes on you doe.

Idk doe. Weird f#cking situation.
                      The problem is Mayweathers words though, of fighting in Japan for the world to see. Why say that if it wasn't gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                      X