No announcement yet.

You just never know who you're fighting these days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    IDK if I would consider this MMA, he just threw a few kicks and slam a dude. If thats MMA then everyone in the hood knows MMA lmfao.

PS; never fight on concrete ts how you find yourself in prison doing a long stretch over BS.

Comment

Oh shlt.

Brutal...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Fighting someone to get them arrested for beating you so violently sounds just like your style fruitcake.

Come to daddy, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Getting in fights like that is so stupid. That bald guy could have died. Then he'd be dead and the other guy committed manslaughter.
          yeah I agree man 🤨

People have to let it be in self-defense. Challenging people to fight is a liability. Say what's legally right to say and wait for the other guy to break the law first. Then self-defense is allowed but don't keep going if the other guy is unconscious.

The law is set up to get you in trouble, even if the fight isn't your fault. If you pull out a weapon because someone's attacking you, it's excessive force. It's like you're a cop, but they're actually enforcing the law on you this time, unlike real cops that get away with doing whatever they want.

I don't see it that way. In my opinion, if someone attacks me, I interpret it as a life or death situation. If I'm sitting around trying to toe the law and waiting for a guy to bash me over the head with a rock, I won't break the law, but I'll end up dead 🤨

Nah man. If someone attacks, I interpret it as a death threat, and I'm going to defend myself. I won't shoot or stab anyone, but I'm going to use my physical abilities to KO the threat, or at least until the enemy is unable to keep attacking.

If he dies in the process, why does the law assume it's my fault? They have all these weird clauses about having to run away constantly, which are unenforceable under real attack. If someone's trying to attack you, running away constantly just makes you the chick in a horror movie 🤨 That's not going to stop him. At some point, you have to defend yourself.

It's probably rigged that way on purpose to keep people from fighting, but I'm not going to die over following the law. I'll punch an attacker in the face!

Comment

This is how drive-by-shooting starts...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Come to daddy, boy.
              Oh yeah? What are you going to do sweet cheeks?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                IDK if I would consider this MMA, he just threw a few kicks and slam a dude. If thats MMA then everyone in the hood knows MMA lmfao.

PS; never fight on concrete ts how you find yourself in prison doing a long stretch over BS.
                I can tell by his form that he has at least some amateur MMA skills. The leg kick was done correctly, and the slam worked.

Not that he'd be some great fighter, though. He's fighting random dudes on the street XD. But I do give him props for avoiding the silly "ground game" MMA fans think would somehow work in real life. He would've had his head bashed in by both guys had he done that.

🤨

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
                  I can tell by his form that he has at least some amateur MMA skills. The leg kick was done correctly, and the slam worked.

Not that he'd be some great fighter, though. He's fighting random dudes on the street XD. But I do give him props for avoiding the silly "ground game" MMA fans think would somehow work in real life. He would've had his head bashed in by both guys had he done that.

🤨
                  oh I agree he looked confident in what he was doing I was just saying a few kick and slam shouldn't qualify you as a MMA fighter lol and yeah it wasnt homeboy first rodeo he wasnt gonna try ground and pound and get caught slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Oh yeah? What are you going to do sweet cheeks?
                    Lol, clown.

Comment

Man that guy is obviously trained you can see his stance and technique the guy backing up knew he done screwed up when the guy landed on him quickly so he kept running back

The fat cholo who took a puff. And got slammed has brain damage the best thing to do is avoid street fights or if you have to fight on grass.

Comment

Working...
                      X