No announcement yet.

Jeff Horn is a tougher fight than Adrien Broner lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Horn is a tougher fight than Adrien Broner lol

I think Broner may be an easier fight for Pacquiao. A guy who is smaller, stands right in front of you and doesn't let his hands go.

Who would have thought Broner would ever be a step backward from a Jeff Horn type fighter.

What a waste of potential

nah.. broner is suppose to be the next fighter of the decade.. just asks larry.

Comment

You won't get robbed against Broner, no one cares about anymore really... He was fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        You won't get robbed against Broner, no one cares about anymore really... He was fun though.
        Yeah we need a new villian.

Gervonta Davis could the next man up following Broner around like a puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          I think Broner may be an easier fight for Pacquiao. A guy who is smaller, stands right in front of you and doesn't let his hands go.

Who would have thought Broner would ever be a step backward from a Jeff Horn type fighter.

What a waste of potential
          Sort of like how Maidana was tougher for Floyd than Manny was.

Comment

Broner quits in fights he is losing. Saw it against Porter and Garcia. Jeff was taking an ass whipping from Pac and Crawford and never stopped trying. He isnt very skilled but I respect his heart. If Broner fights Pac expect to see him go into survival mode and act like winning the fight means not getting KOed.

Comment

Despite feeling like Broner is more talented I think you are more likely to be right. Horn was trying to win vs Manny with his inferior skills. I don't see Broner with that passion or desire to win with his superior skills.

Broner just sorta seems to accept his fate. He wins when he's supposed to win & he loses when he's supposed to lose lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Broner quits in fights he is losing. Saw it against Porter and Garcia. Jeff was taking an ass whipping from Pac and Crawford and never stopped trying. He isnt very skilled but I respect his heart. If Broner fights Pac expect to see him go into survival mode and act like winning the fight means not getting KOed.
                LOL yea.

I can see this fight in my head already with Broner in the 7th round, down 6-1, backing up & moving too much, not throwing enough & shaking his head every time Manny lands a good punch.

Comment

Horn is garbage to watch. No technique. Broner is going to be a far more interesting fight. The drama and build-up alone will be huge. Seeing Pac beat up on Broner is one of those feel-good boxing experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    True. He doesn't even look tired, just deflated and uninterested. Very frustrating to watch. Complete opposite of Horn.

Comment

Working...
                    X