Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
    Lame excuse...plz show us the example of your thread accusation..

"sucker punch" "keep it real"

accept your loss like a man...dont try to justify your shi.tty thread. Have a good day man.
    You cant keep it real for shit, this is why your so emotional lmfao. Let me guess you must be a pace of **** like GGG brother huh?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      You cant keep it real for shit, this is why your so emotional lmfao. Let me guess you must be a pace of **** like GGG brother huh?
      lol

keep liviing in your fantasy world dude. And no, I dont get emotional, never

Comment

Seriously, what is this thread even about? Watched the clip expecting something to happen, nothing did. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Seriously, what is this thread even about? Watched the clip expecting something to happen, nothing did. Thanks for nothing.
          Youre and idiot with all the ones who commented. Clearly gggs brother is pissed shouting and attempts to get over to canelos side before a fat gaurd tagged him into the turn buckled lol i mean are u guys tgis slow "nothing happen gggs brother was just loving the fight thats all" wtf dude was flaming pissed at canelo hahaha

Comment

.!WAR MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              At least post the video ffs. You're like one of those clowns on YouTube who makes a video talking about another video.
              I wonder if he said the same thing when the Garcia camp bullied and kicked Freddy roach my money is of course not

Comment

so Clenelo fans are now making s*** up???? what a disgraceful fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                  POS Russian KGB scumbag. I hope the cartel finds him and decapitate his drunk ass. Better yet, some one contact Team Canelo and I'll gladly take care of this POS. Death to mother Russia.

Not sure if dropped on the head as a baby, or joking...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                    POS Russian KGB scumbag. I hope the cartel finds him and decapitate his drunk ass. Better yet, some one contact Team Canelo and I'll gladly take care of this POS. Death to mother Russia.
                    Max golovkin would kick your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      Youre and idiot with all the ones who commented. Clearly gggs brother is pissed shouting and attempts to get over to canelos side before a fat gaurd tagged him into the turn buckled lol i mean are u guys tgis slow "nothing happen gggs brother was just loving the fight thats all" wtf dude was flaming pissed at canelo hahaha
                      I even posted the video where Reynoso Canelo trainer speaks about when GGG brother tried to start a fight but the guards got him. BUt then clowns are still "he was just happy" lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X