• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    He started choosing his cherrypicks with more intelligence
    lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      ^^^^This was when floyd was putting it all together and was actually fighyting guys his size.....he was a beast at 140 and hungry to become a star and hurt guys.

wish he stayed put and cleaned out 140.....he was calling out Tazyu since his 130 days.....no one was calling out this version of floyd....he was a combination of Jones and Toney back then..could pot shot you, do unbelieveale things athletically or stand right in front of you and catch shoot, slip counter

this was around the time i told my brother and other fans " the only way this kid loses is if he gets KTFO, He is just to talented, smart and adapts too fast, takes your best weapons away"
      yea...140 may have been his best weight. he was physically bigger and stronger there...he did show vulnerability vs corley tho, and it's not like "nobody" wanted to fight him. Vivian harris was calling him out pretty relentlessly...it was actually from him I first heard the term gayweather. I've always found it to be a shame that floyd's hands weren't able to hold up, cuz he had more punching power than he often showed.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        He started choosing his cherrypicks with more intelligence
        so 17 fights in, vs the lineal and mutli time champion...who was a 12 year vet, and undefeated at the weight was a cherry pick? at age 21?

damn 5/2/15 really did ruin lives kmsl

were you even following boxing more than a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Let's the Floyd kock sucking begin by you flo mos. It's like watching an orgy gangbang with how you flo mos talk about your God.
          i like a good troll every now and then..its all in fun

but floyds detractors always be on some ****-rrific stuff :gay:

do you have a confession?

Comment

so 17 fights in, vs the lineal and mutli time champion...who was a 12 year vet, and undefeated at the weight was a cherry pick? at age 21?

damn 5/2/15 really did ruin lives kmsl

were you even following boxing more than a year ago?
            You didn't know? He moved up to 135 and cherry picked Castillo

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              yea...140 may have been his best weight. he was physically bigger and stronger there...he did show vulnerability vs corley tho, and it's not like "nobody" wanted to fight him. Vivian harris was calling him out pretty relentlessly...it was actually from him I first heard the term gayweather. I've always found it to be a shame that floyd's hands weren't able to hold up, cuz he had more punching power than he often showed.
              same summer he destroyed Gatti, Harris got blitzed by Carlos Maussa

Harris was a good fighter but he was gonna get battered and embarrased by that version of Floyd

Floyd was trying to plant seeds to become a star.....Gatti, ODLH, Judah were the ticket...only hard core fans like us even knew who he was....remember watching him as a prospect on FSN and ESPN....Beat my boy Sucra Olivera. In retrospect...Mayweather made the right decision...a win over Harris wouldnt have even been a top ten win for him...a blip on his ledger

Comment

True stuff, Floyd is a great fighter who's ability to adjust on the fly is arguably 2nd to none which makes him a extremely tough win for nearly anyone!

Goof

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  You didn't know? He moved up to 135 and cherry picked Castillo
                  he was also bigger than Hatton.....even though Mayweather fought only 6-7 fights over 135 before fighting Hatton.....Hatton never fought below junior welter, and won a title at 147 before mayweather did...walked around weight was higher...he was solid, athletic, squat pit full

idiots think height means size lol....he picked on the little man in Hatton...smgdh

I guess Tommy Hearns was bigger than Virgil Hill, Iran Barkely lol..even though he turned pro divisions below them...." he bigger doe, he taller"....some posters are slow.

Comment

thx for this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

same summer he destroyed Gatti, Harris got blitzed by Carlos Maussa

Harris was a good fighter but he was gonna get battered and embarrased by that version of Floyd

Floyd was trying to plant seeds to become a star.....Gatti, ODLH, Judah were the ticket...only hard core fans like us even knew who he was....remember watching him as a prospect on FSN and ESPN....Beat my boy Sucra Olivera. In retrospect...Mayweather made the right decision...a win over Harris wouldnt have even been a top ten win for him...a blip on his ledger
                      yea...i never thought too much of Vivian harris, but I did make some cash betting on him to beat hurtado. in retrospect, a win over harris wouldn't have meant much, but harris was making a bit of noise at the time he was calling out mayweather and Floyd wasn't a star yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X