No announcement yet.

Happy Retirement Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    He isn't Brazilian, he didn't have the chance to.

Ronaldo has more in less World Cups.
    Pele played 12 games, 12 goals
    Ronaldo played 19 games, 15 goals
    Also, Pele's first world cup was at 17.
    Last edited by TRAV1$; 02-15-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Neymar shaves his legs i heard this queer will never match up to Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
        Neymar shaves his legs i heard this queer will never match up to Ronaldo
        i shave my legs and armpits.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
          Point still stands. Pele played 14 games at World Cups btw.

The Ronaldo that played in 2006 wasn't the same player, he could barely move. Same in 2002 with his weight, to a lesser extent. He also had the seizure on the day of the 98 final don't forget.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
            i shave my legs and armpits.
            Any other places?

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
              Any other places?
              my pubes? yaaa

do u bro? i was thinking of gettin waxed in the summer but im scared that it might hurt. i like being clean, makes my **** look bigger

Comment

Ronaldo's 1st world cup was at 17 too, he just didnt play. Romario and Bebeto were up front in 94.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Point still stands.

The Ronaldo that played in 2006 wasn't the same player, he could barely move. Same in 2002 with his weight, to a lesser extent. He also had the seizure on the day of the 98 final don't forget.
                  Your point was that Ronaldo had more goals, in less World Cups

1998 and 2002 were in Ronaldo's prime years, when he was at his best
                  Pele's prime years came within the 62 and 66 World Cups, in which he was injured
                  The 1970 World Cup he was fully fit, but 30 years old and unplayable
                  Imagine his record if he'd got to play every game at the 62 & 66 WC's.
                  Last edited by TRAV1$; 02-15-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                    my pubes? yaaa

do u bro? i was thinking of gettin waxed in the summer but im scared that it might hurt. i like being clean, makes my **** look bigger
                    Exactly man it does.. trust me do it you will notice a huge difference

Comment

Your point was that Ronaldo had more goals, in less World Cups

1998 and 2002 were in Ronaldo's prime years, when he was at his best
                      Pele's prime years came within the 62 and 66 World Cups, in which he was injured
                      The 1970 World Cup he was fully fit, but 30 years old and unplayable
                      Imagine his record if he'd got to play every game at 62 & 66 WC's.
                      Yes, but we clearly saw that Ronaldo wasn't at his peak in 2002. Serious injuries had taken their toll on him, he was written off before that tournament.

12 goals in 14 games is pretty similar to 15 in 19. All of the games that Pele played were at peak fitness, Ronaldo had a seizure in 98 and was James Toney like in fitness in 2006.

Comment

Working...
                      X