Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    That's not the only problem i think,
    i think he far left and progressive have shifted so far from
    the centre they wouldn't support any candidate who is ultra conservative on guns,abortion,gender identity,gay marriage, healthcare,immigration.
    these two groups are separating further and further from each other in America,
    the far left wants to America to change more into Europe,
    it's pretty obvious
    -universal healthcare (europe)
    -ban all guns (europe)
    -cheap or free education (europe)
    -abortion (europe)
    And they even go further, with gender identity and genders, we never had that nonsense here until they started harping about it in America,now i heard they want separate toilets here from transexuals.
    And we almost don't have even transexuals here in my country.
    I'm not comfortable with some of the ideas about gender identity but there is no denying that some people don't fit into traditional male female roles. Universal healthcare should be a fundamental right of every citizen in an advanced country. Its shamefull that some people don't have proper access to appropriate healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      This thread has triggered a lot of left tards

Theyre too extreme to understand lol
      They prove their detractors correct by their very own actions.

Comment

Neither party has a moderate center any more. The fringes have taken over both parties. Hence the need for a centrist third party that uses logic in decision making and seeks practical solutions to issues, and not ideology and/or religion.

Comment

Typical right wing jackass...

Libtards is ruinin muh MURICA!

Coloreds!

Womyns!

Free stuffs!

Comment

Anyway, the extremists from BOTH sides are a problem. I classify myself as liberal but I'm inadvertently getting pushed closer to the center.

Comment

Agree Trump didn't really cause a divided America. The country has been divided well before Trump along political lines. I think Obama freaked out a lot of R's & white people in general so I think that was a big thing towards getting us where we are now. And its not like that was surprising. I think myself & others thought a black guy becoming President would have a lot of R's & white people flipping out. Then came the Tea Party. Trump certainly hasn't helped bridge the gap, if anything he's lengthened the gap.

And to be fair its not like everything was A Okay before Obama got elected & freaked out a bunch of R's & white people. The country had been divided before then just w/o as much emotion involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Anyway, the extremists from BOTH sides are a problem. I classify myself as liberal but I'm inadvertently getting pushed closer to the center.
                Buhahah and why is that?

Ye ur co leftards are lunatics but u complain about the right more

Ye ur derranged alright

Comment

Buhahah and why is that?

Ye ur co leftards are lunatics but u complain about the right more

Ye ur derranged alright
                  You're a far right wing nutjob, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You're a far right wing nutjob, lad.
                    Truth hurts

All u wanted was to access the womens restroom now u got it u think liberal policies are now too much so u distance urself and move towards the center

Phagot

Comment

Truth hurts

All u wanted was to access the womens restroom now u got it u think liberal policies are now too much so u distance urself and move towards the center

Phagot
                      I don't think you quite understand what I meant. Go lick the skidmarks off Trump's briefs, faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X