Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is a very special fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the negative comments about Crawford he looked very good against Indongo.

Comment

Nice bump lol. Unified champ at 140, will he conquer 147 next? Future big fight is crawford vs spence Thurman winner.

Comment

I knew last night would not be as easy as so many fans claimed, but the dude can scrap for sure. I just don’t think he’s pound for pound number 1 yet. The obvious knock is level of opposition. Hopefully that will be fixed. He needs a fight against Thurman or Spence ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
          I knew last night would not be as easy as so many fans claimed, but the dude can scrap for sure. I just don’t think he’s pound for pound number 1 yet. The obvious knock is level of opposition. Hopefully that will be fixed. He needs a fight against Thurman or Spence ASAP.
          You made a great call with this thread. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            You made a great call with this thread. Nice job.

Thanks. It’s easy to see the skill, but he does need to step up the level of competition.

Comment

Thanks. It’s easy to see the skill, but he does need to step up the level of competition.
              He is a very good boxer, a special one. He needs that win against Spence to be in the Hall of fame.

Respect from Mexican Boxing.

Comment

Respect to the REAL Boxing fans on this forum who truly know boxing and can Spot Talent EARLY with no Bias or Hidden Agenda Great Call! I was on the Wagon early as well, 2013 him stepping last minute vs Prescott on Rios vs Alvarado Undercard made me a fan

Comment

Yeah, he's ready for all the big guns. No more showcase fights for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Yeah, he's ready for all the big guns. No more showcase fights for this guy.
                    Crawford failed us. Here we are two years later, still waiting for the big fights. Not sure if the problem is his promotion, or maybe he just doesn’t want the harder competition. Either way it sucks to see his talent never really go any further than what we have seen so far. By this time, I figured he would have had all the top names at 147, win or lose. But, nothing. We have gotten nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X