No announcement yet.

who is the d.umb@.ss here with college degree in "How to watch TV?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the d.umb@.ss here with college degree in "How to watch TV?"

From Montclair State University: "This course, open to both broadcasting majors and non-majors, is about analyzing television in the ways and extent to which it needs to be understood by its audience. The aim is for students to critically evaluate the role and impact of television in their lives as well as in the life of the culture. The means to achieve this aim is an approach that combines media theory and criticism with media education."

I’m an engineer top school, I took aa film course as an elective, it was tough. A student would have to know, literature, art, Shakespeare’s works, classic literature, the Bible, symbolism, I could go on, but you get the point.
    Citizen Cain,

I respect people who know their chit, in any field.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m an engineer top school, I took aa film course as an elective, it was tough. A student would have to know, literature, art, Shakespeare’s works, classic literature, the Bible, symbolism, I could go on, but you get the point.
      Citizen Cain,

I appreciate someone that's a master at something, even if it's not important to the greater world.

Mastery in anything is something worth having. Millions of people go through life knowing only one language, never knowing anything all that well, just working their 9 to 5 without anything deep knowledge of any particular subject.

Comment

What is this for a Bachelors in Cheetos Fingers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          I appreciate someone that's a master at something, even if it's not important to the greater world.

Mastery in anything is something worth having. Millions of people go through life knowing only one language, never knowing anything all that well, just w orking their 9 to 5 without anything deep knowledge of any particular subject.
          I was studying Sumie, Under this sensei,, after 6 months, he said, you’ll never be good, you should perhaps work with your GOD given abilities...whatever they are, try Kendo, or pottery.... I won’t accept your money.... you just don’t have it... I failed at pottery too, they refunded my check,
          But swords.... was a natural fit... we all gottta find a rhythm in life, but we gotta know when to try on something tat fits.. I don’t know when another man should quit and try something new, my ghetto friends were saying

http://www.toyokunihonda.tokyo/?page_id=1307

This guy was just jealous of me... was trying to hold my “”so called talent” back.... trust me.... he saved me time and money... he’s a master.... a living Japanese national treasure, who wants to hold me back, for fear I become greater...... I’m laughing my azz off..... he was honored by the emperor of japan, knighted... he wasn’t worried about holding my artistic genius behind... I have none...
          He wasn’t racist because he took some guy, who went art school in Paris France to be on of his official apprentice.

Comment

Channel surfing 101 is the phys Ed course

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Citizen Cain,

Right on 👍

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Right on 👍
                The reason I point out films is from that class,,.. it gave me headaches... I thought I’d enjoy films get 3 credits towards my degree, give it a quick “I liked it”

I got destroyed by my classmates, the professor who claims he worked with stanly Kubrick and others

I was in way over my head. I had to run to the registers office, and take the class pass or fail to preserve my gpa..

He’d ask for papers after every ****ing film...my grades
                Were D+, C-... he was merciful and gave me and extra credit chance so I could pass... he wanted me two watch Yojimbo, and tell him where the translation was ncorrect or lacking.... I gave it to my girl, she did my home work... I turned it in as my own, got an A...barely made it outta that dog eat dog, new world licking my wounds....

I was glad to get outta that azz whooping

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  What is this for a Bachelors in Cheetos Fingers?
                  I can guess..... programmers who I know, love Cheetos, funions, green m&ms... pain and peanut colors vary... red bu. Mountain Dew, hot chicks at the reception desk..

Orange Cheetos fingers for cats that wack dongs get orange...also....

The good hacker don’t bathe much, stink like...dookie.

Comment

How to Become a Nielsen Family & Earn $100+ Year Watching TV
                    https://moneypantry.com/nielsen-tv-review/

8 years of college well spent.

Comment

Working...
                    X