Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My best friend gave me oral today. He claims it was sleep walking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    If you still go on trips with dudes and share the same room then you deserve this shat to happen.

I go on guys trips with the fellas like once a year but I always get my own hotel room. or at least a suite and have my own bedroom. Not because of any potential **** BS like this OP experienced but because if u gonna bring a baddie from the pool or bar up to the room, best be sure you have your own bedroom to complete the task.

Also I dont sleep well with others in the room like im a light sleeper so anyone else snoring or even tossing and turning will wake me up.

But this OP is obviously a troll or he really is a closeted gay men who should just come out the closet.
    I'm a real man son.
    I ****ing beat up over 10 guys during high school

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      I'm a real man son.
      Have you and your friend spoke since he blew you? If you both enjoyed it, why not go for round two?

Comment

I'm a real man son.
        Not anymore

Comment

I'm a real man son.
          LMAO bro if you are really gay thats cool. but it seems like you are trolling for attention.

I had a friend who always got into these gay situations like he'd meet some chick at a club and he'd go to her house to pick her up but she's not ready so she's in the bathroom getting ready and then her brother comes out and hits on him and asks if he can give him a BJ?

this friend is naive as hell and total pothead so he always gets into these kinds of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            I suggest that next time you share a room that you fake sleep walk and give him oral sex. See how he likes it. That will teach him a lesson for sure.

Comment

What if you woke up and your boy was blowing you, but it felt mad good, the best ever, and you had only 20 seconds before you busted a nut, you think you could stop him, or you gonna bust in your boys face?

Comment

That's going to be his alibi in court when you sue him for giving you the aids.

Comment

So my bro of 10 years (knew each other since 15) gave me oral sex this morning. We are on a trip together and sharing a nice hotel room(Two beds). Woke up to find him giving me oral sex, claims he was 'sleep walking'.

Freaks me out and I don't know what to do or think.
                  You sure your not Alex the Kid??
                  He had the exact same thing happen to him.

Comment

Did you cum?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I always said the TS was gay
                      He claiming his not gay coz he only had half a boner

Comment

Working...
                      X