No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Hearn: I've received confirmation that Wilder has agreed to Brezeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Hey check my sig

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      lets keep it real here

both guys have already agreed to take other fights.....hearn was just talking about how he was going there to sit down and seriously discuss a deal...now this? lol...hearn is a **** straight up....everyone can see it

even fat dan was talking about him and not wanting the fight next

both guys have agreed to move on....hearn is just trying to win the court of public opinion when hes really just winning the ****** UK vote
      No they didn't. Wilders team promised to make a counter offer. Where is it? Only the most dedicated wilder d! ck riding fanboy like you would claim both of them had agreed to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
        No they didn't. Wilders team promised to make a counter offer. Where is it? Only the most dedicated wilder d! ck riding fanboy like you would claim both of them had agreed to move on.
        theyve been talking about brezeale or the polish kid and hearn has been talking about miller, povetkin etc.....hearn was talking about the same guys before the parker fight

lets be real here...both guys have decided to take at least one fight for now before they meet

why did hearn just say he was going to NY to meet with them and then come out with this within 24 hours? lol

just this weekend fat dan was on espn.com talking about how it was obvious hearn was stalling....that was bad PR for hearn...hes desperately trying to save face any way he can

Comment

here is fat dan outing hearn yesterday

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ean-fight-next

now youre getting this BS from hearn...just a day or so ago hes talking about being in NY to get serious...now hes pulling this? lol

desperate attempt to save face

Comment

I have maintained for a while now that both camps want this fight but would rather build it up. But nope it’s Joshua ducking after Wilder did his usual crying. Again no one is ducking anyone, this offer has really expose Team Wilder and I think they played right into Team Joshua’s hand. Am sure Joshua is going to fight Povetkin or Miller next and then we hope they both impresses and win and then hopefully that helps with Wilder financial demands. I said that because we know Joshua is already a high earner so he has to be paid well, Wilder on the other hand has an offer 5 times his usual payday on the table.

Comment

1.) Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder both want the fight.

2.) There is no way Eddie Hearn is making the fight next. He wants it to be the first fight of a new, long term contract with AJ.

3.) Deontay Wilder's management are a bunch of morons.

4.) Dominic Breazeale is as risky a fight as Dillian Whyte, probably for a fraction of the money offered to fight Dillian.

Comment

No kidding. Just like Joshua has his opponent lined up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Cause Hearn is the beacon of truth lol

He says “I’ve been told” not “I’ve received confirmation”

2 completely different things. Uk fan boys dying hoping wilder fights brezeale. Using fake quotes now
                  I dont take sides in the joshua vs wilder drama, dont care, just get the fight done,
                  but I can remember Wilder fans were taking Wilder by his words when he was talking about that he heard somewhere that Joshua got a restraining order against him.

It made no sense to run it as a fact, but many dudes on this forum were taking it for a fact. So it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    [

Go to 5:50

Who's ducking who?
                    Wilder is his own man, he doesn't need to deal with no crooks like Hearn to make fights happen... Look how easy it was to make Ortiz Vs. Wilder happen and now look at AJ quaking in his boots begging Wilder to talk to Daddy Hearn.

Lift that restraining order then talk that ****, AJ clearly doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      No kidding. Just like Joshua has his opponent lined up as well.
                      whose that ?

Comment

Working...
                      X