No announcement yet.

Dispensing the myth in advance that "nobody picked klitschko to beat joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    So therefore if Joshua wins, under any circumstances, to you it's only about Wlad being shot and he deserves no credit. Even though your picking Wlad to win? Sounds like an inbuilt dismissal of any possible credit for Joshua.
    I want Joshua to win because I'm British

I tentatively picked Wlad because I had a vision in my head that he could neutralise AJ with his jab and range management since AJ is quite one-paced and telegraphed to my eyes, but there's no way to know whether Wlad still remotely resembles the fighter he used to be after a year and a half of inactivity at his age, when he looked so bad in his last fight. It's entirely possible that he can't pull the trigger any more and just goes out with a whimper on Saturday

It's an intriguing fight precisely because of these question marks

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete
      Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Add me for a Wlad KO. When he sparks Joshua out, all the casuals on here are gonna be like
      "I knew AJ was a hype job doe"!!!!!!

And if he doesn't, the haters will be like "but Wlad is 41doe".
      Absolutely, before the Fury fight Wlad was in most people's top 5 p4p list. When Fury beat him, he was suddenly a shot bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Add me for a Wlad KO. When he sparks Joshua out, all the casuals on here are gonna be like

AJ is still a hype job even if he KO's a shot old inactive fighter. which i expect him to do.

If the shot old fighter win's, it means AJ was even more of a fraud than we all thought

Comment

Originally posted by mlac
          Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

AJ is still a hype job even if he KO's a shot old inactive fighter. which i expect him to do.

If the shot old fighter win's, it means AJ was even more of a fraud than we all thought
          That shot old inactive fighter would **** your boy Parker up mark my words, Bum Squad as well.

Comment

That shot old inactive fighter would **** your boy Parker up mark my words, Bum Squad as well.

based on what? what he did years ago?

Wlad is shot, and that roided up oafish coke head did not use jedi mind tricks in order to stop wlad throwing punches, neither did moving around.

An old man not wanting to throw punches means he is shot
            hth

Comment

Put me down for Wladimir by KO. Just been looking at the odds and it's 9/4 for Wladimir to win. Might put £100 on him. That would return £325.

Edit:- I'm already on the list.

Comment

If AJ beats him he will be top 5 P4P and little Dyson Fury will be going green with envy as everyone around the world takes notice and gives AJ his credit, whereas with Fury they just laughed it off and thought it was a freak show and an off night for Wladimir, hence why Fury ducked the rematch so hard, lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                  If AJ beats him he will be top 5 P4P and little Dyson Fury will be going green with envy as everyone around the world takes notice and gives AJ his credit, whereas with Fury they just laughed it off and thought it was a freak show and an off night for Wladimir, hence why Fury ducked the rematch so hard, lmfao!
                  Even if Joshua wins, he's done what? Beaten Fury's leftovers? I bet you have Ricky Burns in your p4p list as well you smelly ginger jock ****.

Comment

Can you imagine the fury family if AJ wins in style saturday night, coked off their ****, tops off, fat bellies sagging over their belts, empty pizza boxes, cans of special brew and cheap cider bottles littering their caravans.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

And I suppose I've got to guess which heavy isn't a hype job? Don't suppose it's the one whos best opponent is Stiverne?

Comment

Working...
                      X